“The best place for tacos in town!”
Review of Jalisco Grill

Jalisco Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Jaliscos Is our family favorite restaurant. We go there every time we are in South Lake Tahoe. My husband and I always get the tacos. Other family members get Menudo, burritos or soup. The prices are very good, especially if you’re feeding a hungry teenager! The owners are very nice, and the restaurant is clean. You really can’t ask for a better place to go for a family meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

First let me say that this place is cash only and they let you know that when you go in. My wife had two chicken fajita and said it was absolutely delicious. I had the Super Burrito which was very very good. I would give this place five stars if they had ground beef and not just chopped beef. In any case the beef burrito was very very good and I would go to this place again.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! Definitely a hole in the wall so if you're expecting fine dining don't go here. Prices are excellent. It's cash only. My husband and I filled up for under $12.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Great food and service makes this one of my favorite dining destinations in the Lake Tahoe region. Family owned and operated and catering to the local Hispanic community this local gem is a tasty stop on any hungry travelers wish list.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

We asked locals that we were hosting a training for, where they would like their mexican lunch to be from-and they unanimously selected this place. It is a CASH ONLY restaurant-so we did have to get $$ from ATM at local grocery store, but the food was excellent & we had a very satisfied class! This location will be our new "go-to" place in Tahoe for any future trainings and we'll remember to bring cash.

2  Thank cardiokid