“Oh My!!”
Review of Jalisco Grill

Jalisco Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

First let me say the ONLY reason I could not give this place a five is because they don’t have enough help in the kitchen and you have to wait a long time for your food.
BUT IT IS MOST DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!
My wife and three kids are for under $27 because the burritos are so huge and the prices so low. And the price does not mean the food is cheap tasting. We also drank water.
If your on a budget (and you should be) and you love good food (and you should) Jalisco’s is the place. Cash only no ATM.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Jaliscos Is our family favorite restaurant. We go there every time we are in South Lake Tahoe. My husband and I always get the tacos. Other family members get Menudo, burritos or soup. The prices are very good, especially if you’re feeding a hungry teenager! The owners are very nice, and the restaurant is clean. You really can’t ask for a better place to go for a family meal.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

First let me say that this place is cash only and they let you know that when you go in. My wife had two chicken fajita and said it was absolutely delicious. I had the Super Burrito which was very very good. I would give this place five stars if they had ground beef and not just chopped beef. In any case the beef burrito was very very good and I would go to this place again.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! Definitely a hole in the wall so if you're expecting fine dining don't go here. Prices are excellent. It's cash only. My husband and I filled up for under $12.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Great food and service makes this one of my favorite dining destinations in the Lake Tahoe region. Family owned and operated and catering to the local Hispanic community this local gem is a tasty stop on any hungry travelers wish list.