Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
US$134
View deal
SAVE US$46
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$134
Travelocity
Trip.comUS$180
1,086 results
All reviews full kitchen valet parking heavenly village across the street grocery store heavenly gondola living room crock pot within walking distance timber lodge valet service street noise time share great property ski trip coffee maker off season
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2021

Recently stayed at this hotel with the family. We had the two bedroom cabin and it was terrific. The place was totally clean and the service of the staffs were outstanding. The gym was kept by appointment only and you can see that it is safe to enter as it is being cleaned and sanitized at all times. The room was clean and the television entertainment was also great with plenty of channels available. Next to the residence are shops and eateries making it convenient. There is also a grocery store right across the hotel making it so conveniently within walking distance. The valet service was also off the hook as the valet attendants were courteous and friendly.

Room tip: all rooms are great locations
1  Thank MangAndres
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2021

We appreciate your fantastic review and for letting us know about your 5-star stay. We are thrilled your entire family enjoyed the accommodations, our staff, and recognized our commitment to clean. Thank you for sharing your comments, we are delighted you had a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful vacation, soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2021

My family and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend of Feb 19th, 2021. Stayed in their 2 bedroom suite with three bathrooms, which sleeps 7 people comfortable. Before heading out there, we were a bit concerned about Covid protocols and cleanliness of any hotel. We were pleasantly surprised at their cleaning efforts. Everything looked clean down to the remote controls for the televisions. They even left new cleaning wipes in the room for the guest to use. All products in the room, soap, toilet tissues, paper towels etc. were all new and unopened.

As far as the hotel. We arranged and had to wait a bit for our room to be ready. Understood since it takes more time to clean with Covid. The room was nice and comfortable. The hotel is right in the middle of the village so lots of options for food. Everything was take-out or outdoor dinner. Since it was in the middle of February, it was quite cold eating outdoor. It is also right new to the Heavenly ski. It is walking distance to Gordan Ramsay's Hell Kitchen and they offered indoor dinning for those who don't want to sit outside.

Overall was very pleased with the hotel. I did not interact much with the employees except for when I checked in and checked out. For those periods of interaction, the employees were nice. One important thing to note is that there is no self parking, only valet parking. We had two vehicles and once we parked the first day, we really did not need our cars the entire trip until it was time to check out.

Outside of the hotel, be prepared because there were quite a bit of visitors around the area. Most people worn their masks except when eating but there were also a number of people who were walking around with no masks on. Just something to be aware if you are concerned whether everyone is taking Covid seriously.

I would recommend this hotel. Location is good. Staff seemed helpful and it seems they are following Covid cleaning protocols. We felt safe and comfortable. It was a nice get away after being struck at home for almost a year

Room tip: The 2 bedroom suite is a long walk from the lobby area, so be prepared for that
2  Thank AP Z
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

We are honored to have earned your 5-star recommendation. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed our resorts' commitment to clean, the accommodations provided, amenities, and staff. Thank you for sharing your review and for choosing us for your travels.

Reviewed February 19, 2021 via mobile

If management doesn’t see this review I’m gonna send it back. Front desk Katie, or as we know her as Concierge Marie, needs a raise. Love her. She made our Tahoe experience LOVELY. I would book a room/suite ANYWHERE she works. Truth. #katiecrushes

1  Thank trev2410ball

We appreciate you taking the time to write an excellent review and are happy to read about your experience. Katie and Marie will be acknowledged for their efforts, thank you for the shoutout. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 15, 2021 via mobile

The stay itself was nice, however money is all that matters to this Marriott location. I needed to leave a day early because of a storm that was hitting the area on Sunday evening. I wanted to make it home safely and leaving on Monday would have been dangerous. I checked out before 3pm on Sunday and was told by the check out person that I would receive a full refund for the unstayed night. He said I just needed to call and it would not be an issue. I spent 2 hours on the phone only to have the manager, Nate, tell me a refund was not possible because house keeping could not get to my room in time... so I guess their schedule is my fault and costed me $319. He said he had to make sure the owners got their money. Will never stay with Marriott again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

Hi Pinkhawkpilot, thank you for sharing your review. We apologize your stay was cut short due to the weather. Check-out is at 10 am at all Marriott Vacation Club timeshare resorts. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact Customer Advocacy at 800-860-9384 or customer.advocacy@vacationclub.com

Reviewed January 1, 2021 via mobile

After 15 months not seeing our Mom we decided to drive down to Orlando to see her. We all took our test taking precaution to make sure she would be safe. I was nervous the hotel wouldn’t be so clean well I’m here to tell you it was perfect!! We all felt safe with all the provisions to keep us safe were at a very high standard. I would highly recommend staying here. They had a beautiful outdoor area with BBQ tables and a huge firepit again very clean. They also have a gym area and washer n dryers as well. The staff were all so friendly and willing to help in anyway. Thanks for making us feel safe

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mojo927
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

Our team appreciates your fantastic review and for letting us know about your 5-star stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again.