“Terrible”
Review of Wildman Cafe - CLOSED

Wildman Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very poor service and food .
Stopped here for breakfast before leaving Lake Tahoe . Worst and most expensive breakfast in our 3 week vacation . Eggs over medium – burnt and crispy on the edges , very runny yolks . Toast was just warm bread and I’m not sure what day the crispy bacon was cooked . All served on paper plates with plastic cutlery . My partner managed to eat most of hers but I returned mine – I was offered another breakfast but no refund . There seamed to be a total lack of interest by all of the staff . avoid this place !

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We needed a quick sandwich before departing on the Tahoe Queen Cruise. We ordered a Gyros Pita. Service was quick and food was brought out to us in expedient fashion. The view from the outside table we were sitting at was gorgeous. These are the reasons I gave this establishment an above average rating. Food was just below average. The meat in the Gyros could have passed for "morning sausage patty". Would I go back there? I would and it would be to try some of the other sandwiches they have besides the Gyros Pita.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've eaten here a few times, they have ok sandwiches and gyros and good custom smoothies, jomba juice style, the prices are kind of high in my opinion, but you are right next to the lake.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Wildman Cafe simply put has the best Gyros around! Meat is always well seasoned, tender and delicious, fresh veggies, with a soft thick pita makes me want to go get one right now! Seating inside or outside, TV playing all the hottest games, just steps away from the lake, I love WILDMAN Cafe!!!

1  Thank Christopher R
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good Quick Breakfast and sandwich location right beside the lake. Had meal outside by fire looking across lake.

1  Thank Cort K