“Great massages”
Review of A Body ReNEW Massage Spa - CLOSED

A Body ReNEW Massage Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you to all of our clients for their lovely comments. We are closing the business and will no longer be accepting new clients. Please visit Biospirit Day Spa or Elements Day Spa for you massage needs in South Lake Tahoe.
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I booked last minute and received excellent massages from Marla and Roxanne! We would definitely go back!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I decided on a Tahoe night out, I called the morning we were going up and they were able to accomodate us perfectly! The massages were therapeutic and relaxing, really made us feel pampered. Perfect start to a night away...this place will definetely be on our agenda again!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had an hour and a half deep tissue massage with Jessica and it was amazing! Jessica balanced the aches and pains in my shoulders and hips without overworking my muscles. Delightful!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I both received top notch massages from Body ReNew!! Not your typical vacation massage (soft and oily and unfocused). Not at all. Both our massages were a blend of trigger point and deep tissue styles of just the right pressure to truly go after those knots!!!
Staff is knowledgable, skilled, friendly.
Wiah they lived closer !!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I found A Body ReNew Massage Spa online several years ago, and I have never been disappointed with my massages from Marla! My husband & I visit the South Shore several times a year and I always make it appoint that I get my massage with Marla. I would highly recommend Marla & her staff to anyone that is visiting Lake Tahoe!
Dawn B