“Great food, fun vibe”

Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Jimmy's at The Landing Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Jimmy's Restaurant ushers in a new era of dining in South Lake Tahoe. Wood-fired Greek and regional California cuisine is prepared to perfection by our classically trained chef. Menus feature the freshest seafood, seasonal vegetables and locally-sourced ingredients. Jimmy's distinctive interior features several private dining alcoves - each with its own fireplace. Four additional firepits invite guests to linger on the patio. In-room dining is also available for hotel guests. An extensive wine list will move even the most seasoned connoisseur. Assisted by the knowledgeable sommelier, guests will find the perfect pairing for their dining experience. Try a signature Ouzo cocktail while relaxing at the impressive onyx bar in Jimmy's Lounge.
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I hosted my husband's 60th birthday dinner at Jimmy's in the wine room. The event went off without a hitch. The communication with Miranda beforehand, as I selected a menu, planned decorations, and coordinated a cake delivery, was exceptional. The wine room is lovely and was perfect for our group of 22. There is a beautiful view of the lake and we were treated to the most amazing sunset! When I got there I was greeted by Claire who was assisting with overseeing our party. She was sweet and welcoming. We were given two wonderful waitresses Jenn and Ronnie. Each of them was efficient and friendly. Jenn asked me for direction on the cake cutting and general timeline questions. I appreciated her being proactive in making sure the evening went as I envisioned. The food? It was perfect! My husband had the filet mignon and said it may have been the best he has ever had! I had the sea bass and was equally impressed. Every guest loved the food! The whole meal from the yummy flat bread appetizer to the amazing cappuccino at the end of the meal was perfect. This was a destination birthday party meaning I had not been there and had to trust the reviews and my research. It was the BEST choice I have made in my 53 years of planning family events and get togethers. I could not be more pleased. I recommend this restaurant for large groups or just two. There is outdoor seating with fire pits and heaters, a beautiful marble bar, and open air indoor dining experience that allows you shelter with a wonderful view. The wine room was perfect for our needs. Jimmy's gets an A+ for delicious food and outstanding service! My husband's 60th was all I hope it would be, thanks to Miranda, Claire, Jenn, and Ronnie plus the extremely talented chefs and kitchen staff. Thanks guys!

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the menu and evening. Server was accommodating, food was good. Sorry I forgot to take pictures.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Jimmy's is an exclusive restaurant with an ecletic menu, fine wines and a fantastic sunset view over Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountains. The wait staff and bartender are fantastic and look after all your needs to ensure you have a fine meal and absolutely great service. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Kelly for making my Babe’s birthday dinner extra special. Kelly was attentive, her appetizer and cocktail selections were on point. She was kind, friendly and anticipated our needs.

Thanks so much, Kelly, and the Jimmy’s staff!!

L and C

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

A friend recently recommended Jimmy’s to us for our trip to Lake Tahoe. Though they mentioned the view, which was beautiful, the food and service were great, as well! Our server, Kristian, was knowledgeable and attentive.
We will be back, and recommending Jimmy’s, too!