“Delicious Spice Merchant ”

Artemis Lakefront Cafe
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Intimate cafe on the lakefront. Lemon soup was so good. The spice merchant coffee reminded me of Mediterranean cultures. Very nice people, friendly service.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Stumbled upon this restaurant whilst out for a walk, it was busy and looked great so decided so have dinner. Sat inside, we later wished we had waited for a table outside but never mind. The food was great, huge portions that we couldn't finish, we shared the mixed meze, i had a lamb gyros and my husband had the chicken souvlaki great service, friendly staff. The chips that came with our meals were literally the best ever!! Recommend this place!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Went with my mom ,wife and daughter. We glad the lamb pita , mahi mahi pita, veggie pita and the chicken lemon soup. All were excellent. You must get the fries. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Both breakfast and dinner are well done. The eggs Benedict found the eggs a bit over cooked. The mezza plate for dinner was excellent with the exception of the hummus. It was a bit tasteless. Service was attemtive

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are up here for a wedding and met with a friend from SLT for brunch. In true brunch form we had Bloody Marys, a Painkiller, Greek Coffee, and Egg Benedict.

First, I don't drink Bloody Marys and I truly liked theirs, and wanted to order my own.
Second, the eggs on the Egg Benefict were cooked to perfection.

If you're in town and want a place to see the lake and have a good brunch, check out this place.