“Great breakfast”

Artemis Lakefront Cafe
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Sunday morning in Tahoe. Went here for breakfast. Eggs Benedict were awesome! Omelet was not greasy at all. Potatoes are good. Overall a solid breakfast.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018

Dinner during the sunset outdoors was so stunning! When seated the host immediately turned on the outdoor heater and even moved it closer to our table.Our server Claudia was attentive from the start. She asked me if I'd like a blanket to be warmer, and brought it before bringing our drinks. Even though there is a fire pit, we weren't seated close enough. No worries, we stayed perfectly warm. My hubby ordered the fish and chips and I ordered the Greek Burger (I love lamb). Claudia was nice enough to tell me I should order it medium because it tends to be a little medium rare if I like my lamb that way. I do and she was so RIGHT! It was perfectly medium rare. The fish was extremely fresh according to my husband. Not greasy but a nice crunch. She was also right about the fries, really good. We also had a lovely conversation with Cole. So it was a great meal, awesome service, along with a gorgeous view of the Lake while the sun was setting.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

I was thinking this place was going to be a tourist trap, but the food was very good. I had the lamb gyro with a side of Greek salad. The lamb was excellent, and the gyro bread was very fresh. My husband wasn't very hungry and chose to go light and had the lemon chicken rice soup which he said was very good.

My only complaint was the noise level was a little loud and one waitress had to show all incoming customers where the restrooms were located in another building.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopping in Tahoe for three days and this place was recommended by our hotel, definitely glad we paid it a visit as the quality of the food was bang on!

We shared fries (amazing), a wrap and a starter for two all as a main. Definitely enough with friendly table service. Would come back if in the area in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This is a very casual place with reasonable prices despite its prime location on the lake at Ski Run Marina. After ordering a couple of pints of draft beer (a Boont Amber Ale and a Stout at only $7 and $8 respectively), we tried a couple of appetizers - calamari and spanakopita - both were excellent, and so were both beers! We had also ordered an Artemis salad, but had NO room for it. We took it home and shared it for lunch the next day. The lettuce wasn't as crisp as it had been the day before, but super fresh ingredients held up well for our lunch. This is a GO TO place for an excellent affordable meal. In the daytime, the patio would be especially nice.