“Lunch with Atomsphere”

California Burger Co
Reviewed December 13, 2017

My wife and I ate lunch at the California Burger Company on December 3, 2017. We found a nice venue for burgers, music, and atmosphere. Our service, food, and drinks were very good. I had a burger and my wife had the chicken wings. Do not miss this place when you are in South Lake Tahoe. Our lunch was inexpensive. There is free parking within walking distance of the restaurant but can be hard to find at times.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We had been here before and thouroughly enjoyed our meal. It is located convienently in Heavenly Village and near the Gondola. Although I don't drink it seemed to have quite a selection of beers and other alcohol. The food, however, was very good. The only caution is that sitting space inside is very limited as they have more outdoor seating than indoor. As we were here in December, we did have a table inside but we weren't during any prime meal period. Outside tables do have firepits at each table but it was still cold outside and since we ate inside I can't tell you whether those pits were enough to keep warm. We did notice that everyone still had their coats, etc on so maybe the combination was sufficient.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I ordered to go as I was staying nearby, the bartender was courteous and friendly and the veggie burger is one of the best ones I've ever had in two decades of being a vegetarian. Great place, would definitely go back1

Reviewed November 29, 2017

This restaurant is friendly and easygoing. If you are looking for a great burger, cooked just the way you wanted, this place is worth checking out! They are also a whiskey-bourbon specially bar. They have a “happy hour” for Bob’s Burger that goes from 2:00 to 6:00, where you can get a special deal on a burger and beer. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available; blankets are provided for chilly weather.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Live music, indoor and outdoor dining, friendly service, good food? Check, check, check, check. Located in one of the most beautiful places in the world, this burger joint does just fine. It’s a cool vibe with a pretty good burger at a reasonable price. The most notable of the burger for me is that I really liked the soft bun. Their chicken wings are good size and cooked crispy with the sauce on the side. Not thrilled with the idea of wing sauce on the side or the flavor for that matter, but it had a fair heat to it. Overall, great place to hang out in the middle of the day and have lunch and drinks.