All reviews restaurant luxury business furniture shower
Reviewed May 17, 2017

The room is very spacious, comfortable, having warm atmosphere inside. The bed is the largest i ever seen in a hotel room. The bathroom is big with shower and jacuzzi. The room has command panel for lights, tv and radio. The breakfast is delicious. Inside yard is beautiful and well maintained. The personal is very polite and kind. I strongly recommend this hotel! We were very satisfied and happy to come back again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I'm so glad we had a chance to stay here for a couple of days. The rooms are superb, just ask for a Junior Suit, they have been all renovated recently with magnificent furniture of Francesco Molon ( usually you can find it at luxury 5 star hotels like St. Regis, Savoy, Hyatt, Kempinski ect) The stuff is so gentle, the cuisine is really delicious. In love with this place, that has a magic garden where we loved to have a breakfast and dinner. Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: ask for a Junior Suite,
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I organized my wedding at Villa Palma and I've been very happy about the result.

As we live abroad, we just came to see the place once and then the rest was organized by email/telephone. When I first came in, I was impressed by the way in which the handle weddings, they have a detailed leaflet with 4 menu offers depending on the budget: everything is included in the price, all well explained; this forms the basis for then discussing adjustments with the chef Mirko Fozzi. They have been flexible for children menu and special dietary requirements/vegetarians. We could choose the size of the tables, flowers, marriage cake and schedules. We called a musician to play at the wedding and the management took care of paying the music-tax on our behalf.

Place itself is a very well kept luxury refurbished villa, with decor from Molon's family run business.
Starters have been served outside, in the park, as it was a nice sunny day. Inside the villa they have 2 big reception rooms to host around 120 people. A wonderful suite and breakfast for the day of the wedding was also included in the package. It has a big parking space for cars.

Everything was fine: location, food and organization.

I found the staff and management very professional. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: if you can afford, choose one of the suite on top floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at villa Palma for 2 nights with my husband and 2 adult children. We stayed in 2rooms that were very large and lovely. However no air condition. We thought we didn't know how to operate it and when we inquired for help we were told it was to early in the season for the air conditioner. In addition to no air, there was a large birthday party and wedding the nights we were that that were so loud I didn't sleep until 3 am both nights. They did move my room only to a more quiet location but we could still here the noises because we had to keep windows open due to no air. Also they gave us a very slight price reduction for our discomfort. We had been traveling for 2 weeks throughout italy and this was our last hotel. It was by far the most expensive and the least comfortable and accommodating in Italy.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Debra C
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed in Villa Palma for four nights in mid-September 2012. I initially chose it for its proximity to the major Palladian Veneto Villas (Villa Barbaro, Villa Emo, Villa Godi-Malinverni) that were the main reason for traveling in that area. I was quite cautious about booking at Villa Palma as the hotel had surprisingly few reviews even though it had been in business for a long time.

However it looked quite good and I took a risk of booking based almost solely on the Internet hotel description and recommendations of the decade-old travel books which, by the way, are still very reliable; often much more than individual reviews.

Well, this time I was exceptionally well-rewarded for the risk-taking - together with Villa Cortine in Sirmione this was the best hotel in my one-month voyage in France-Italy. Certainly my opinion was influenced by a great upgrade - I booked a single room but was upgraded to a suit. I was so astonished at the beauty and comforts of the suite that I extended my stay immediately from two to four days, canceling another hotel.

There was much to like in Villa Palma - great service from the start, bags were transported from your car to your room, you were escorted to the room, too. The suite #53 on the fourth floor was opulent - superb huge bed, very comfortable and with great linens; lovely soft pillows, marble coffee table, carpets, baroque sofa, cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, heavy embroidered curtains, great desk for the computer, good bathroom.

Sleep quality was absolutely exceptional. WiFi was excellent, breakfast marvelous - omelet and spremuta were made on request, with cold cuts served buffet-style. Service overall was very attentive and courteous.

The building itself was elegant, reminding of a Palladian Villa, and the whole atmosphere and decor was lavish and shining clean - the hotel was absolutely marvelously and richly decorated - expensive wood trims, marble, venetian chandeliers, etc. There was a huge lawn, for that reason there are weddings and receptions there - the restaurant was presumably famous. Parking was safe and free.

The driving around is easy and it takes 20 minutes to Bassano and Marostica, 35 minutes to Asolo, 30 minutes to Villa Barbaro, about two hours to Belluno, one and a half to Treviso - the hotel is strategically situated for seeing Veneto and its villas.

Things less glamorous:

- I was annoyed by the breakfast music that I could hear in the room through the windows, but it was lowered at my request;
- Perhaps the bathroom would benefit from some renovation; it only had a shower, no bathtub.
- The hotel is surrounded by a quiet but not distinctly beautiful neighborhood, albeit very safe - it is in the middle of nowhere.

There isn't anything else that I would criticize; it was a superb value for money for me. One should have a car there.

Overall, I truly enjoyed staying there, it is a rare gem of quality at a very reasonable rate, something that is so difficult to find these days. Villa Palma exceeded my expectations in every way; I will certainly return to explore more of Veneto artistic treasures, and will stay in a suit for sure.

Supremely recommended.

Room Tip: Suit #53 is exceptional in beauty and comforts.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo