1,623 results
All reviews japanese feeling complimentary fruit amazing spa an overnight stay japanese bath superior room breakfast was amazing sake bar japanese garden outdoor hot pools overnight package perfect escape conference relaxation robe mindfulness archipelago
Reviewed April 14, 2017

We loved the japanese bath and the calm environment. An extra plus for breakfast buffet combining swedish and japanese traditions. We also enjoyed trying yoga and Mindfulness sessions. Kids dinner was the only disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2017

The Hotel Yasuragi is an excellent choice for a relaxing vacation. It is located 30 mn away from the center of Stockholm. The room (Superior Category) is very nice (even though there is no luxury). It looks like a traditional japanese room.

The SPA is the best. Warm baths outside. Very big indoor pool (probably the longest ever seen in a hotel- 25 meters?). Sauna, spas (where no phones are allowed), quiet rooms, Yoga, meditations...it is a pity though that all the classes are in Swedish, with no English at all, which prevents having all the benefits of such classes.

Both restaurants are excellent. If you want to try the Teppanyaki way to cook, You should choose this restaurant.

The only downsides are the lack of explanation during the Check in and the fact that they don't seem to be used to receive non-Swedish guests, though all the satff speaks a pretty good English.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017

A bliss! I relaxed so much in the 24 hours I was there that it still feels great. And I swam 2 km in the big pool, enjoyed myself & my company in the hot in- & outdoor pools and saunas plus had a lovely and great dinner in the Tokyo restaurant. Did not do any of the activities as I was all busy enjoying myself in the baths.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017

A quite expensive but very relaxing experience. Food was delicious in both Teppanyaki and Tokyo restaurants. Spa was nice, especially enjoyed tho outdoor hot baths. The athomosphere was peaceful and inspiring. Would have stayed there longer if had afforded :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

On first impressions the water wasn't warm enough and the water was like a public swimming pool with heaps of kids in inflatable arm bands and splashing around.

I had a 50 min massage and it was good. I prefer my massages to be less of a pleasant experience (deep tissue with pain), but the place is a health spa, not there to hurt me.

I had dinner which was average and went back into the water. With less kids I was able to enjoy the baths (they seemed hotter?) and the outside sauna is delightful for a non Scandi resident.

The room was fine, I had some sort of a suite with a large bath and balcony. Having visited Japan the room should have inside slippers to give it a truely authentic experience. The bathroom could be improved by a fresh toilet roll (it was half used) and the boxes having items inside them (half were empty!). The place was clean although outside could be a bit noisy.

All in all it was a pleasant experience and I would go back as I love outside thermal baths. Stockholm doesn't have another alternative and I'm sure if the place wasn't full of mums and dads with their rug rats, it would be perfect.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple