service is not as good compare to the price. we had no telephone in the room so have to go to the reception every time. no hairdryer in the room and reception could not find backup one either. breakfast was not that good, food was running out and refill was taking a long time, even for the butter we had to wait for a while. Not too much instructions in the spa area so could be hard to understand for first time visiter. hotel room was a bit cold and very few furnitures/decorations. have a feeling of newly built but not completely done. When we booked the room first time and would like to change to another date, person on the email was not helping in best way and we at the end had to cancel the order and made a new booking instead of getting a reschedule. check-in took us about 20 min and it was the longest queue i've seen in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Nordic Choice Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm