Yasuragi
US$161
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Villa Brevik(Stockholm)
US$106
Hotel J(Nacka)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$163
US$77
Elite Hotel Marina Tower(Nacka)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$153
Villa Kallhagen Hotel(Stockholm)
US$181
US$132
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Biz Apartment Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
  • Restaurant
1,566 results
All reviewsspa hotelgreat sparocking chairssteam saunahot wateroutdoor poolromantic weekendan overnight stayjapanese sparestaurant staffsuperior roomteppanyaki restaurantsake barjapanese roomjapanese touchjapanese gardenpools
Reviewed January 4, 2018

service is not as good compare to the price. we had no telephone in the room so have to go to the reception every time. no hairdryer in the room and reception could not find backup one either. breakfast was not that good, food was running out and refill was taking a long time, even for the butter we had to wait for a while. Not too much instructions in the spa area so could be hard to understand for first time visiter. hotel room was a bit cold and very few furnitures/decorations. have a feeling of newly built but not completely done. When we booked the room first time and would like to change to another date, person on the email was not helping in best way and we at the end had to cancel the order and made a new booking instead of getting a reschedule. check-in took us about 20 min and it was the longest queue i've seen in a hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
1  Thank bol2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We were here for a night, the baths and our room was a wonderful experience, although I could wish for better guiding from personnel and signs, we never did find that salt bath. Our stay included a three course menu and here we weren’t satisfied at all, as vegetarians we didn’t really get a choice, but that would have been fine had the food been better. The dumplings for starters were dry as ash, the tofu boring and dry, the baked egg bland. Only the desserts were up to scratch. If you go here don’t put your money on the three course dinner, it’s not worth it, go for the simpler and cheaper bar menu instead. And the baths are definitely worth a visit!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Pretty nice spa, but in grey concrete bunker on the suburb of Stockholm. Funny, shallow outdoor pools with hot water, amazing wintertime. NIce "quiet room" with chairs and couches. Pretty nice restaurant and bar with "japanese" coures, beer, sake etc. A lot of conference rooms of different sizes. Nice for business and friens meetings. Not cheap.
Caution: was there many times with friends for relax - an always OK. Only once att hotel and probably never again - poor standard.

Room Tip: Nice for relax with friends, and business meeting+relax. Not for young children.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I was traveling for work and the travel department from my company booked me in this hotel. I was a bit apprehensive in the beginning, as I wouldn't normally expect a Japanese Spa in Sweden, but hey, that's why you travel.
Getting there was quite easy from the airport using a taxi, I think it would have been difficult using public transport as it is not in a town.
The decor and spa were excellent. Incredibly clean, quite and quaint location. Amazing views of all the passing by passenger ships. Food was japanese-themed and was absolutely delicious. Although my trip was work related, I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel and the spa.
The bed was not something I am used to. It is really low, almost on the floor. The room decor was very minimal, but cozy as well.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I was here for two nights for a conference, and the spa was closed for construction, so I cannot comment on those features.
A note, this hotel is pretty isolated, so if you forget any essentials or don't have your own car, you might feel a little trapped. The grounds look really lovely (and the views from my room were really nice) - unfortunately I didn't get much chance to explore those.
What I can comment on are the rooms and general hotel - it seems kind of shoddily constructed...I was surprised at how cheap the room features (bathroom hardware, shelving, lamps, etc) were, and how poorly planned the space. Though they bill it as Japanese understatement, it was in fact mostly just inconveniently organized. There was no closet, just a 5 inch wide gap behind the TV with a few hangers. No desk or chair, so no where to work aside from the radiator or the bed. No USB ports. No washcloths. No space whatsoever for a suitcase. No room service. No minibar. No information about the area provided. The front desk staff was pretty unhelpful, providing no information at check in about the restaurant or the facilities, and not particularly friendly. The entire hotel had a strange warehouse feel - but not in a clean, modern way. The hallways were downright depressing, with worn out carpet and many missing ceiling tiles. Perhaps if you are enjoying the spa it makes up for all of that? For the price I would have expected more. On the upside, all the food we had was quite good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business