We checked in at 3pm, our room was not ready. We were told to head to the spa and come back to the reception later. The staff did not offer to help store our bags or coats, we had to lug them around and squeeze everything in to tiny spa-lockers. The spa is new and modern. But the amount of people is too much and the volume is way too high and does not offer relaxation in that aspect. When we got back to the front desk nobody was there. When we eventually got checked in we headed to our room. The bathroom was tiny and the radiator was very loud which disturbed our sleep.
We had the Teppanyaki Kiri dinner experience which was nice. The chef was excellent, but seemed a bit stressed due to having several overlapping parties to tend. It would be nice if they could focus on one party at a time.
We asked to get a 1h extended check out, but were immediately declined, without the staff even checking if it's possible (I used to work in a hotel, the least one can do is check)
All in all: over-priced, too much people. Too much noise in the spa, the front desk staff were not very professional. Don't visit if peace and quiet is what you are looking for. The surrounding was nice though. There is room for improvement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm's stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Nordic Choice Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yasuragi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm