All reviews bristol airport an early flight continental breakfast days parking transfer service airport parking leave your car underfloor heating sunday lunch lovely grounds close to the airport flying from bristol groupon deal stayed here for one night an evening meal walk in shower overnight stay
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before our early flight from Bristol, the service we received from Reiko and Sarah was excellent, they went out of their way to make sure our stay was perfect. They were so helpful and catered for our every need, well done girls and thank you xx

1  Thank clairematthews1971
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Me and my wife arrived at this hotel on Thursday 4th October at about 4pm in thew afternoon for a over night visit before going to Bristol airport for a early flight. After we had checked in we was shown to our room. It had coffee making facility's in the room so i decided to make myself a cup of coffee.After i place on the table next to be bed i accidentally knocked it over on to the floor but most of it went into my shoes and some on the floor. I reported this straight away to reception in whick the lady said she would inform someone. After we had dinner there we asked again at reception about this accident as it was a different person there and he said oh yes i need to check this.
After he checked the the room his words was i am not going to be able to sell this room again ! I offered to clean it was i was so upset at doing it but was told all they had was fairy liquid. He then said he needs to ring his manger which i did not see our hear then cam back saying they are going to charge us £75. I said i was honest and could of not told you but was informed he had my car details and would ring me to say they was going to charge.My reply was what it i said no only to be shocked by his comment was well it would be court proceedings Felt bullied into paying and was short of funds for my 30th anniversary holiday with my wife who was upset to even speak to him.

Room tip: Choose another hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ricky T
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Having read previous reviews I nearly cancelled our booking.
The day before my husband received a call to say that we were being upgraded at no extra cost but it would mean being on the 1st floor.
We arrived early having had a trouble free drive and didn't expect to be able to access the room so early but we had a cheerful welcome and shown upstairs. The room was clean and spacious with a separate lounge area. We asked for extra tea and milk and this was brought to us straight away.
I was dreading the evening meal and it was fantastic, my husband said it was one of the best steaks he had eaten. I didn't think the menu as overpriced.
We had to be at the airport for 4am and found the transfer stress free and that was the same for returning.
I would be happy to recommend the Winford Manor hotel.

2  Thank TracyH660
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Such an unexpected stay. Room was excellent. We had read a bad review of food. It couldn’t have been further from the truth. The food was amazing. My husband who rarely makes a comment stated his meal was outstanding. He had sea bass which he said
Was so tasty. Will definitely go back

2  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here as we had an early flight from Bristol. At £134 for a good size basic room and a reasonable breakfast , a weeks car parking and a shuttle back and forewords to the airport it was great. Friendly staff and lovely surroundings so will definitely use it again.

1  Thank robinandwendy