Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
C$35
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews mosquito net remote island beach bungalow hammocks badminton cambodia paradise koh fan bucket
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Don't expect much from bungalows with that cheap price on an island
So no AC and wifi only in the cafe area but SO WHAT!!!
It was the perfect getaway for me and my wife
I mean who would possibly need a swimming pool or even think of it when u have a crystal clear sea water!?
The food was Awesome
The prices most of it are reasonable and the staff are super nice including the owners
I even made my wife's birthday there and they bring her a cake
The beach is nice but depends on the weather and this is up to ur luck lol
The kayaking boats are ok and you can play volleyball or badminton and all of them are free and also you can rent a bike and have a nice cycle around the island
So all in all it was PERFECT but am giving 4 out of 5 cuz the facilities are to be given 4 but all in all i would give SOLID 5

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We had a truly amazing time at Palm Beach resort. Lovely food, friendly staff and Michelle went out of her way to ensure we always had a great experience.

Our bungalow was very clean and tidy, equipped with really good mosquito nets! Cold showers but not a problem for us as the weather kept us hot.

Further benefits included free sea kayaks and snorkel kits, as well as a lovely bar area and an evening fire.

Our only reservation was the friendliness of the staff at The Terrace, before we got to the island. Having now visited the incredibly warming environment on Koh Rong, we were disappointed with the lack of friendliness we first received and thought it didn't set up the lovely experience to come.

Nonetheless, we cannot thank Michelle, Peter, all the staff and Nombi enough for their kindness and hospitality throughout our stay. We would thoroughly recommend this to anyone and everyone- a perfect slice of paradise.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank V3064NOfrancescal
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Visited for two days with my girlfriend we had a amazing time. Wasn't sure what to expect from reviews and photos. The boat over was ok bigger than we expected was fairly calm took about 2 hours. We were greeted off the boat by the people who were running the resort, they were such nice people and so helpful they made the stay worthwhile. The lady Michelle especially who was English so was nice to here a familiar accent. The food and drinks were good you could have lunch, dinner or breakfast at anytime of the day. The prices were not too bad either, we were on a budget and found them to be ok. The bungalow was fairly basic cold shower and only a fan but it was sufficient for two nights. The beach area was amazing and the water is clear and blue, free usage of kayaks and bikes. Strongly recommend if you want to relax and chill whilst visiting koh rong

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Thomas H
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I was there for 3 days, it was a awesome time. It's have a most beautiful beach I have seen, blue water with white sand. And the bungalow is good although some times it was too hot :). By the way, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LongP130
Reviewed May 25, 2017

For not very much, enjoy blue seas, blue skies and a homely feel that isn't your familiar walls of technology and concrete. I think this place is good for big crowds or families, particularly children who have little or no exposure to what it would be like away from "civilisation". From the food, the ambience and general facilities, everything here is rustic, organic and close to nature. So, be prepared for occasional bugs in your room and all sorts of cricket noises during the night (nothing dirty or dangerous, of course). It's a great get away but because it is an island away from everything, make sure to surround yourself with good company, having a good crowd is a make or break value to your stay beyond the scope of the bungalow itself. Lastly, a massive shoutout to whom I believe was the owner of the place, my mate and I ran a few dollars short after our stay but she made it no big deal and sent us well wishes on our way back regardless. I think anyone who's gone to this island, would agree that she is a major asset to the value of our stay. Friendly, genuine and warm. I'm coming back with my family.

Room tip: Rooms on ground and near the beach feel safer, it also gets chilly during the night
Date of stay: July 2016