All reviewsnew zealandgarden roomold househost judyferry terminalmuesliamazing breakfasta wonderful stayfairy talebed and breakfastbig citycomplimentary porthome away from homeshops and restaurantsauckland citysherrynz
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This quaint B&B is absolutely fantastic. The rooms are all stunning, the breakfast was delicious and filling, and the lady who owns it is a delight. The dog is also very cute. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking for a good nights sleep. Plus only two minutes walk from the 10 minute ferry to Auckland city centre - couldn't be in a better location really.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben C
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It was my birthday high-tea. We thoroughly enjoyed the setting and the atmoshpere. To have this venue right on our doorstep is a treasure.
The afternoon brought back memories of this kind of afternoon tea with our grandparents.
The victorian hats and Judy's photo's all added to the occassion.
We will certainly be recommending Peace and Plenty to all our friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 140Maureen51
Reviewed October 6, 2012

"O" for AWESOME place for a very comfortable "High Tea"

I Robert Wilton, went to this place with my family for my mum's birthday for a "High tea". It was very enjoyable afternoon tea. I have only been to 1 other "high tea" with my family. Very nice ladies & tea & food set out well on the table. I liked this venue very much. I would reccomend it to all my mates.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We very like this place because we have a wonderful wedding there!
And our guests told us they love this place cause here has beautiful view and comfortable room, especially has a amazing garden!
All of my guests on wedding are Chinese, we normally have wedding in restaurant or hotel, but from today, they know this place and this wedding style, its very special than traditional in China. They all love it.
Thanks Judy, not only for the nice food but also for the patiently service!
Also thanks Margaret for the ceremony; I am very regrettably that Margaret didn’t have a delicious high tea after ceremony! My wife told me she very like you!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Awesome spacious character home oozes with charm. Friendly professional service from Judith and Stanley. Would love to know the secret muesli recipe.
The Peace and Plenty Inn lives up to its name. You won't want to go back to a motel/hotel after staying here. My only complaint... Why aren't there more places to stay with great hospitality, location and top food like the Peace and Plenty Inn. I can't think of a better place to take your partner to stay in Auckland. Looking forward to our next weekend here.

Room Tip: You can't really go wrong, however every room is unique in character.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple