“Lunch”
Review of The Butcher's Son

The Butcher's Son
Ranked #1,848 of 4,050 Restaurants in Auckland
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tired of waiting for friends to be available, I gave this a try for ‘lunch for one’.
I had the Buddha bowl, tempeh, Brussel sprouts, broccoli and red quinoa. In a delicious curry, nutty sauce. Really delicious and filling. Will definitely come back to try other things.
Friendly service too

1  Thank Birgitte R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This cafe has heaps of seating and the decor is gorgeous. Parking is easy. I ordered the 'BEET' burger and my partner ordered the nachos. My burger was delicious and reasonably sized, it also had accompanying chips and salad(couldn't even finish it all), my partners nachos were also decent in size. The service was great and the variety was very good. I can't wait to go back and try more of their food.

1  Thank Charlotte H