“Lobster dinner”

Catch Kitchen and Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Catch Kitchen and Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,018 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Just had dinner. The service is good. Lots of lobster. The rice was bland. The crab cakes were good. Overall it was a good experience. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 9, 2018

We went here one night after the sessions were done at our conference. Our channel partner set up the dinner. We ordered starters - the waiter said the crab cakes and calamari were excellent. I ordered the crab cakes. When they arrived it looked more like a main course. I am from back east (U.S.) and these were the best crab cakes I have ever had. For the main course I went with the line caught sockeye. Perfectly cooked (mine was blackened). The service was excellent and we all left very well fed. None of us had a desert - too full.

The restaurant is on one branch of the Fraser River. Being night time there was not a river view, but just the lights coming from the harbor. The restaurant is on the second story. From the Sheraton in Richmond, BC (on Westminister Highway) the trip by car took about 15 minutes to get there. If you are staying at a hotel that is near the Vancouver airport, the travel time would be about the same

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

While the food was good, it was not as good as I had hoped. Service was so so. They forgot to bring cutlery and napkins and when I went in and asked and asked no one answered so I had to actually grab cutlery and napkins off another table and walk back out to my table to eat my food (now cold). So.. that was unfortunate. If it was busy I would have thought ok.. but really it was half empty but now I know why. Beautiful view. Nice wine list. But I would go elsewhere as the price point did not equate with the experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Had lunch there two days ago. Service and good are very good! Great view of the harbour! The wine selection can be strengthened a bit. That said, a good venue to have lunch!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

My son and I missed lunch, so this was a "filler" mid afternoon to tide us over to supper. Enjoyed prawns in a spicy sauce and tiny filo plus crab-stuffed mushroom caps au gratin. Both were the right amount and satisfying! Excellent service and killer view.