“Very good! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

Pretty typical ramen restaurant with limited seating. It's a bit dark and hard to find, but once inside, the service was good, the food arrived quickly, and it was good!
We love ramen, and the shoyu was great. Chashu was very tasty, and the noodles are cooked perfectly.
Quick meal, nothing fancy, but totally tasty. We will be back!

Reviewed April 25, 2015

My recent visit included 3 visits to this restaurant. The shoyu ramen and sesame ramen (tan ten or something) were delicious, in addition to the gyoza. It's fast service, but get there early for lunch or dinner. It's popular and I see why!

Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

Had a late meal here. The menu is great. Lots of suggestions plus tapas menu are all good selection.

We tried the spiciest RCMP ramen and miso ramen. Takoyaki was good. They serve the soup quite fast and you can tell they take pride in their soup. Service was commendable

Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

Limited seating so make sure you write your name on the wait list. We had some spicy peanut ramen and "staff favourite ever" haha you will see it... Both delicious. I add a ton of garlic and chili. Check it out!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ramen here is super yummy! I have tried multiple items on the menu, and I haven't had any bad experience with anything. The Tan-Tan ramen is my favourite. You simply cannot go wrong with this. The restaurant also has tasty drinks and loud waiters who are constantly yelling in Japanese. I'm guessing that's how it is in Japan? Parking (at the rear) is sometimes very hard to get...but the food is definitely worth it.