Review Highlights
Punctual and attentive car service

I ordered a round trip Vancouver (downtown) - Seattle (downtown) with many elderly relatives. I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
E3797HDbrendac
Seattle, Washington
via mobile
A perfect experience for transporting our family of 5 adults from Vancouver airport to Whistler

After a long day of travel with a train trip and delayed flight, it was an absolute pleasure to be... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2023
DavidVyse
Perth, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2022 via mobile

We used cantripshuttle for our Vancouver to Whistler trip.They were on time.We had very nice driver to help us taking care our children when we check in. Think you so much.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed October 9, 2022 via mobile

The trip I had was an enjoyable experience. The shuttle driver drive safely and he picked me at on time. I was very pleased with my trip. I will definitely book this again!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed February 24, 2020

Ben and his team have been driving us and our friends to and from Whistler for the last few years. They are always, on time, polite and flexible. We had an unexpected two hour stop on our recent trip to whistler. Ben and the driver were accomodating and made the trip seamless. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed February 24, 2020

We used Cantripshuttle for our Airport to Whistler return trip and were very impressed!
Bowen and Ben, our drivers, were both punctual, polite, friendly, helpful and excellent drivers. The vehicles were pristine and very comfortable and the price was excellent.
Prior to the trip, my communications with Ben were answered immediately and he addressed all of my questions. We had to move our departure time with only a day's notice and Ben was very accommodating with this as well.
I recommend Cantripshuttle (and have done already!) most heartily.
Thanks Guys!!!

Reviewed February 9, 2020

Great service from Cantrip! Used it to go from Vancouver to Whistler and back as well as moving around Vancouver. Ben was quick and responsive for planning, service was sharp on time, good vans, drivers were very nice and efficient. Highly recommend them!