Review Highlights
Punctual and attentive car service

I ordered a round trip Vancouver (downtown) - Seattle (downtown) with many elderly relatives. I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
E3797HDbrendac
Seattle, Washington
via mobile
A perfect experience for transporting our family of 5 adults from Vancouver airport to Whistler

After a long day of travel with a train trip and delayed flight, it was an absolute pleasure to be... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2023
DavidVyse
Perth, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2023

Our family has been using their services since a few years ago, great service, vehicles alway clean and tidy, and we recommended to the people around us, they like it too!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed December 22, 2022 via mobile

During all the holiday flight and transportation issues, CanTrip Shuttle provided extraordinary customer service when I was desperate for a van booking to Seattle from Vancouver. I spoke with Shane and she was courteous, helpful and patient as I navigated changing travel plans. She provided excellent service, as did the dispatched driver.

After booking, I did cancel my trip as I was able to get on a flight after being on a wait list. I still had to pay 30% of the booking fee, which was expensive.

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed October 9, 2022 via mobile

We used cantripshuttle for our Vancouver to Whistler trip.They were on time.We had very nice driver to help us taking care our children when we check in. Think you so much.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed October 9, 2022 via mobile

The trip I had was an enjoyable experience. The shuttle driver drive safely and he picked me at on time. I was very pleased with my trip. I will definitely book this again!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed February 24, 2020

Ben and his team have been driving us and our friends to and from Whistler for the last few years. They are always, on time, polite and flexible. We had an unexpected two hour stop on our recent trip to whistler. Ben and the driver were accomodating and made the trip seamless. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Date of experience: February 2020