Review Highlights

Reviewed June 10, 2023
CR521
Cary, North Carolina
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2023

Our transfer from downtown Vancouver to downtown Seattle was smooth, safe, and hassle free. CanTrip was communicative and our driver was kind and professional. I would happily book with them again; its a great alternative to flying.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed June 10, 2023 via mobile

Booked only two days ahead of time and couldn’t have been happier with the experience. The woman I talked to on the phone was extremely helpful getting me booked and finding the right vehicle. Communication with the driver was excellent. We were picked up at the Seattle airport and driven to our hotel in Vancouver by Aaron, who was fantastic! The van was immaculate! I highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed May 27, 2023

Our family has been using their services since a few years ago, great service, vehicles alway clean and tidy, and we recommended to the people around us, they like it too!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed December 22, 2022 via mobile

During all the holiday flight and transportation issues, CanTrip Shuttle provided extraordinary customer service when I was desperate for a van booking to Seattle from Vancouver. I spoke with Shane and she was courteous, helpful and patient as I navigated changing travel plans. She provided excellent service, as did the dispatched driver.

After booking, I did cancel my trip as I was able to get on a flight after being on a wait list. I still had to pay 30% of the booking fee, which was expensive.

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed October 9, 2022 via mobile

We used cantripshuttle for our Vancouver to Whistler trip.They were on time.We had very nice driver to help us taking care our children when we check in. Think you so much.

Date of experience: February 2022