Review Highlights
A perfect experience for transporting our family of 5 adults from Vancouver airport to Whistler

Reviewed December 27, 2023
DavidVyse
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Smooth, safe and convenient

Reviewed October 9, 2023
Hannah D
Seattle, Washington

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2023 via mobile

After a long day of travel with a train trip and delayed flight, it was an absolute pleasure to be greeted by an attentive, pleasant, happy and accommodating Aaron who greeted us at the carousel baggage and whisked us straight to Whistler, finally arriving just before midnight. Cantrip were excellent to book with, adjust to flight change and communicate prior to arrival. The van was clean, spacious and perfect for our family and significant luggage. Thanks Aaron and Cantrip!

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed October 9, 2023

Our transfer from downtown Vancouver to downtown Seattle was smooth, safe, and hassle free. CanTrip was communicative and our driver was kind and professional. I would happily book with them again; its a great alternative to flying.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed June 10, 2023 via mobile

Booked only two days ahead of time and couldn’t have been happier with the experience. The woman I talked to on the phone was extremely helpful getting me booked and finding the right vehicle. Communication with the driver was excellent. We were picked up at the Seattle airport and driven to our hotel in Vancouver by Aaron, who was fantastic! The van was immaculate! I highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed May 27, 2023

Our family has been using their services since a few years ago, great service, vehicles alway clean and tidy, and we recommended to the people around us, they like it too!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed December 22, 2022 via mobile

During all the holiday flight and transportation issues, CanTrip Shuttle provided extraordinary customer service when I was desperate for a van booking to Seattle from Vancouver. I spoke with Shane and she was courteous, helpful and patient as I navigated changing travel plans. She provided excellent service, as did the dispatched driver.

After booking, I did cancel my trip as I was able to get on a flight after being on a wait list. I still had to pay 30% of the booking fee, which was expensive.

Date of experience: December 2022