Review Highlights
Seattle to Vancouver and back again. On vacation

Our private driver, Tom was amazing. He drove us from Seattle to Vancouver and back again. Great... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Mary C
Cantrip

Great service, Eddie was an excellent driver, we received prompt service at the Vancouver airport... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
campedwards1
Harbor Beach, Michigan
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2024 via mobile

I ordered a round trip Vancouver (downtown) - Seattle (downtown) with many elderly relatives. I really appreciate Shane, the operator, gave me advice on the optimal route with multiple pick-up points, and being very responsive to my questions. Aaron, the driver, was very punctual and attentive to helping the elders going in and out of the car. The staff are very friendly, patient and responsive. The car was clean and comfortable. I am very happy with the service and will definitely use them again.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed December 27, 2023 via mobile

After a long day of travel with a train trip and delayed flight, it was an absolute pleasure to be greeted by an attentive, pleasant, happy and accommodating Aaron who greeted us at the carousel baggage and whisked us straight to Whistler, finally arriving just before midnight. Cantrip were excellent to book with, adjust to flight change and communicate prior to arrival. The van was clean, spacious and perfect for our family and significant luggage. Thanks Aaron and Cantrip!

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed October 9, 2023

Our transfer from downtown Vancouver to downtown Seattle was smooth, safe, and hassle free. CanTrip was communicative and our driver was kind and professional. I would happily book with them again; its a great alternative to flying.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed June 10, 2023 via mobile

Booked only two days ahead of time and couldn’t have been happier with the experience. The woman I talked to on the phone was extremely helpful getting me booked and finding the right vehicle. Communication with the driver was excellent. We were picked up at the Seattle airport and driven to our hotel in Vancouver by Aaron, who was fantastic! The van was immaculate! I highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed May 27, 2023

Our family has been using their services since a few years ago, great service, vehicles alway clean and tidy, and we recommended to the people around us, they like it too!

Date of experience: May 2023