Free cancellation until 29/07
US$263
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$333
US$256
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$200
US$189
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$208
US$182
US$197
US$181
Travelocity
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$255
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsscottish themechinese restaurantvancouver airportfree breakfastan older hotelfree shuttleyogurtbit datedbeds were comfortableshuttle serviceconvenient locationone night staycostcoyvrskytraincruisedowntown
Reviewed July 25, 2011

They are remodeling, that being said, if you are on a budget and want a clean, friendlyl place, this is for you. They have free airport shuttle. They are within a short walk to the train. a day pass for train is $6.00 senior, $9.00 adult and you can easily get in and out to downtown VanCouver.
They have cruise to port transportation packages avail when you book hotel, if you want.
They are right by Cosco. They have free internet in lobby.
The have bar and restaurant on premises.
The continential breakfast is very nice, with fruit, eggs, etc.
We did not have car. Took airport free shuttle to hotel. Next day took train to downtown vanCouver.....took train to airport.....and then used free shuttle back to hotel. or you can just take the train back to Richmond and walk short distance to hotel. We traveled with another couple and we both would return to this hotel again. It is not plush, not fancy, but clean and friendly and centrally located with a good free breakfast.

Room Tip: We booked on line and included the cruise package for transportation to cruise port.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank pricelessbaron
Reviewed July 2, 2011

This Hotel provided a Shuttle to and from the Airport, very handy. The Abercorn has an oldy worldly feel. A nice greeting awaited us. The room was very large, with two queen beds, very nice when you have been traveling for a number of hours. Very clean, and not overly noisy, considering there was a busy main road. There was a restaurent with this hotel, and we enjoyed a nice meal before retiring to bed. There was free car parking. We also had a buffet breakfast included, which had cerials, juices, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, pastries. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, tea/coffee, very good. The abercorn was a short walk from the bus station, so that was easy to make our way into Vancouver. A nice two night stay here, would recommend,for the convenience of having a shuttle service, and the ease to get into Vancouver.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glen066
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I was at the Abercorn Inn for business meetings two days in a row and was truly surprised. Upon looking at the exterior of the hotel, I assumed it wasn't going to be anything special but I was very wrong. The meeting room we were in was comfortable, and a great size. The refreshments that were provided were delicious, and it is my understanding that they are made by the hotel. The room I stayed in was great - king sized bed with a plasma screen T.V., and I loved the Scottish touches through out the hotel and guest rooms. The most incredible thing about the hotel was the restaurant - the Highlander. It has a small menu, but the dishes are incredible. They are fresh and flavourful, absolutely wonderful. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Richmond area, especially for the convenient proximity to the Vancouver Airport.

Room Tip: Backside room
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Abercorn Inn offers a park/sleep/cruise package that is excellent. We parked our car, enjoyed a lovely meal in their restaurant and an equally lovely full breakfast the following morning, and then we were bussed to our ship in downtown Vancouver. Our driver took care of all our luggage! On return via Vancouver Int'l Airport, we were picked up promptly and after another delicious dinner and breakfast, went on our way back to CA.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I am quite familiar to the Abercorn Inn as I use to live in Richmond for many years. Recently relocated back to Asia and came back to visit my family and friends. I chose the Abercorn Inn because of its Scottish décor (you just can’t find hotels with such distinct exterior anymore). That being said, you either like it or dislike it. It is one of the older hotels in Richmond so it is nice to know that it is currently undergoing renovations! In fact, I was lucky enough to stay in one of the new rooms. Full renovation was done in the rooms, new beds, amenities, furniture, carpet etc. I read a review below saying that furniture was stacked everywhere…well..what do you expect? They had signs everywhere indicating renos are going on and even on their website when making reservations. You can see that they are trying to minimize the disruption to the guest as much as possible. Furniture are ACTUALLY neatly stacked ASIDE and their management posted up a letter to guest that there will be minimal noise from 9am-5pm. Abercorn Inn is in NEED of a renovation, so they have to do what they gotta do…give them a BREAK!! Similarly, my TV wasn’t working well when I checked it late at night. I was offer to have my rooms changed and I took the offer because I want to watch TV. I think that was quite smart for the front desk to do so because in small hotels like this, you just don’t have a 24 hour maintenance running around. Breakfast was GREAT! I’ve never stayed in a hotel where they offer Benedicts, grilled tomatoes 4-5 hot items etc for FREE! Such variety!! Basically, yes they are doing renos and I had problems with my TV, but I grade a hotel based on its services and cleanliness. Of course, and the hotel’s willingness to meet guest’s expectation. Then again, guest’s perception of compensation differs as well. What can you do? All I can say is, I am a pretty fair lol. Abercorn, is clearly stepping up on its game. Can’t wait to see it again once everything is done!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo