Free cancellation until 29/07
US$272
US$246
US$262
Preferred Hotels
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$195
US$181
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

All reviewsscottish themechinese restaurantvancouver airportfree breakfastan older hotelfree shuttleyogurtbit datedbeds were comfortableshuttle serviceconvenient locationone night staycostcoyvrskytraincruisedowntown
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Everything about my stay here was pleasant. I do appreciate the atmosphere of the olde english country inn which adds something to the ambiance. All the staff I dealt with were professional and friendly. My room was clean with all the amenities including a fairly large fridge. I was pleasantly surprised to find the restaurant almost empty when I went for a late lunch around 2:00 pm. It was peaceful and relaxing to have the whole place to myself except for one other single gentleman. The food was excellent and the chef accommodated a couple of special requests with generosity and good humour. When I couldn't get the TV in my room to work, a maintenance person was most helpful and fixed the problem immediately. Ditto with the internet connection. The complementary breakfast was very generous with lots of choice. This is my first time at this hotel but I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I stayed 2 nights in February for a workshop. The hotel was recently renovated and was very clean. Despite being in Richmond close to the airport and next to the highway, I still found it quiet enough to sleep. The only problem I had was with the heater, in that it sounded like a train was going through my room, but if I shut the heater itself off , then all was quiet.

For the continental breakfast buffet I found it to be good. Hot eggs, bacon and sausage, cold cereals to choose from, and yogurt too. More fresh fruit would have been nice but not sure I would have eaten it myself anyway.

The location was good - right across from Costco, and easy access to the airport. The free shuttle was very handy, make sure to find out when the next shuttle is due to head out or you could miss it...

definitely would stay here again when travelling and had an overnight stay before flying out the next day.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The Best Western Abercorn Inn is an affordable hotel and convenient for those who wish to park their vehicle at the hotel and fly out of Vancouver International Airport. The shuttle goes most hours of the day and night, and runs every half hour.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This hotel has been renovated since last we stayed and it is much improved. The room is nice, the beds are comfortable and though the bathroom is small, it is well equipped. We had dinner in the dining room which has a limited by adequate menu. My daughter and husband really enjoyed their steak (he even finished all of his veggies!) and my chicken lime salad was good as well. I had a concern about the other item I ordered and it was taken back and off the bill without question. Two of the first three bottles of wine we requested were not available. However, the service was very good and the server was friendly, helpful and knew the menu well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ann5710
CW_Mis, General Manager at Abercorn Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for setting aside time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time here, and that you especially enjoyed your dining experience. I do apologize that there were some minor issues with your meal, but am happy to hear that all was resolved to your satisfaction. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Chef, and the dining team.

We look forward to seeing you again, as we will shortly be offering our new and exciting West Coast Fusion Menu. Enhanced guest room amenities will include Egyptian cotton bathrobes, and flavoured coffee, along with 17" laptop safes, and Spa quality toiletries in select rooms.

If I may at any time be of any further service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank again for taking time to share your experiences, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

My very best regards,
Christopher Mis

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We had a very nice dinner here once so we thought we would stay here this time around. The room they gave us had a step ladder in the middle of the room and a vacuum cleaner. The door was open. We called down to the desk and they said it was a mistake and asked if the room across the hall would be alright. When we turned on the bathroom light it was flickering and making noise. We asked if they could fix that and they did. Later we heard the heater come on and it made a terrible noise. We just decided to live with it since we would not be in the room that much. The beds were comfortable but the heater kept us up most of the night. The breakfast they had there was very nice. The restaurant is very comfortable. The front desk staff was also very nice and professional. They did try to fix the problems with the rooms. We probably will stay at another location next time we visit though.

Room Tip: freeway noise is a problem. Did not seem to matter which side of the hotel we were on.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family