My husband and I recently spent a night at the Accent Inn Vancouver Airport. We chose it because we needed an inexpensive place in the Vancouver area with free parking and easy access to the city. This review takes into account that we paid $74/night (senior and auto club rates).
We arrived around 4pm and found the check-in easy and friendly. An hour or so later, we wanted to catch the hotel's shuttle to the Sky Train to go into the city. We hung around the lobby for awhile, using their gratis computer to check out some things we might want to do in Vancouver. About 15 minutes after the shuttle should have picked us up, even though we had not complained, the hotel called and paid for a taxi to take us to the Sky Train. On subsequent trips to and from the city, the shuttle was prompt and the driver helpful.
The Accent Inn is next to a major highway, so we took the advice of other reviewers and asked for a room at the back. There was no problem with noise from the highway. However, the air conditioning/heating unit was loud. Since the night was cool, we turned it off before going to bed. The room was clean, although the decor was a bit dated.
Bottom line is that the Accent in was inexpensive, clean, and convenient (if you, like us, consider a shuttle to the Sky Train into the city convenient), and the customer service was something that many four star hotels could learn something from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accent Inn Vancouver Airport is the ideal accommodation for both the vacation and business traveler. The hotel offers COMPLIMENTARY 24 HOUR SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE TO AND FROM THE VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,SOUTH TERMINAL AND SEAPLANE TERMINAL. Accent Inn Vancouver Airport is conveniently located in the city centre near the entertainment and business areas. The River Rock Casino & Theatre is only a few minutes from the hotel and free shuttle service is also provided. The hotel OFFERS FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM THE CANADA LINE STATION. Take the train to downtown Vancouver, one of North America's most exciting and beautiful cities. Perhaps a visit to the Richmond Olympic Oval made famous during the 2010 Olympics. A few days and nights in the city is always a great experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Accent Inn Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Accent Hotel Richmond
- Accent Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Accent Inn Richmond