Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
  • Restaurant
US$263
US$234
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$163
La Quinta
US$202
HIExpress.com
Quality Hotel Airport South(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$254
US$232
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfogg n sudscar dealershipfront deskvancouver airportrestaurant attachedgreat stopoverparking feeshuttle servicecheck in was a breezeon site restaurantfree shuttlewould stay here againbooked this hotelcoffee makerrichmond areaone night staycomfortable room
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have to say that I was very impressed by this Holiday Inn location.

Spotless, very comfortable, newly refurbished rooms. The entire property is very well maintained and clean. The staff was extremely courteous.

This hotel has a sport themed restaurant that is opened late. You can also buy liquor to go from this restaurant... Interesting concept. There is also a McDonald's retaurant right next door.

Free wifi worked great. Airport Shuttle was very efficient.

Definitely my best airport hotel experience in YVR.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great communication, young energetic staff always happy to assist you. We were traveling with our toddler and we were happy to learn that onsite Restaurant Foggs&Suds is kid-friendly, after long day in the car, dinner and smiling people around, great atmosphere and kindness, that was just perfect.
We had room with king bed, spacious and with all amenities possible there, it was comfortable, clean and welcoming.

I would highly recommend this place for any kind of stay, leisure, business, family.
Parking and breakfast not included, but still worth every penny and prices are very affordable.
Thank you to the staff for our fantastic stay !

Room Tip: Contact reservation team ahead of time, they will do their best to meet your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Loved my stay here. Free shuttle from the airport was quick and efficient. Check in was great with very friendly agent at the front desk who made sure I had everything I needed. My room was beautiful, extremely comfortable and VERY CLEAN. I thought the room may be noisy with it's proximity to the airport but I had a great sleep and didn't hear any outside noise. I stayed only one night as was flying out on vacation the next morning, but am sure hotel would be great for a longer stay as well. I would most certainly return and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Vancouver or stopping en route as I was.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pattywax
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Just had an overnight stay on a quick layover at Vancouver. Service and room were "top-notch". Wally at the front desk was GREAT! Very helpful, cheery, courteous. Can't say enough good things about both the hotel and Wally. Cudo's all around.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel just overnight before yesterday, but it was a great experience. Right at check in, we were greeted in Portuguese by this very nice gentleman in pure white hair. He gave us valuable tips about Vancouver, with complete directions to all the points of our interest. The room was nice and clean, and the shuttle next morning to the airport was on time. Congratulations to the management, specialy to that gentleman (forgive me for not knowing the name).
Carmen