Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
US$158
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Days Inn - Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$88
US$158
US$150
Hotels.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$280
US$221
US$143
US$103
Sandman Hotels
US$237
US$177
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$99
US$115
US$134
US$120
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfogg n sudscar dealershipfront deskvancouver airportrestaurant attachedgreat stopoverparking feeshuttle servicecheck in was a breezeon site restaurantfree shuttlewould stay here againbooked this hotelcoffee makerrichmond areaone night staycomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Spent a night at the Holiday Inn Vancouver airport hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was extremely clean, beds and pillows (of your choice) are very comfortable and the staff was the friendliest and most attentionate I have seen in a long time at an airport hotel. This Holiday Inn is obviously extremely well managed. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I have to say that I was very impressed by this Holiday Inn location.

Spotless, very comfortable, newly refurbished rooms. The entire property is very well maintained and clean. The staff was extremely courteous.

This hotel has a sport themed restaurant that is opened late. You can also buy liquor to go from this restaurant... Interesting concept. There is also a McDonald's retaurant right next door.

Free wifi worked great. Airport Shuttle was very efficient.

Definitely my best airport hotel experience in YVR.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great communication, young energetic staff always happy to assist you. We were traveling with our toddler and we were happy to learn that onsite Restaurant Foggs&Suds is kid-friendly, after long day in the car, dinner and smiling people around, great atmosphere and kindness, that was just perfect.
We had room with king bed, spacious and with all amenities possible there, it was comfortable, clean and welcoming.

I would highly recommend this place for any kind of stay, leisure, business, family.
Parking and breakfast not included, but still worth every penny and prices are very affordable.
Thank you to the staff for our fantastic stay !

Room Tip: Contact reservation team ahead of time, they will do their best to meet your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Loved my stay here. Free shuttle from the airport was quick and efficient. Check in was great with very friendly agent at the front desk who made sure I had everything I needed. My room was beautiful, extremely comfortable and VERY CLEAN. I thought the room may be noisy with it's proximity to the airport but I had a great sleep and didn't hear any outside noise. I stayed only one night as was flying out on vacation the next morning, but am sure hotel would be great for a longer stay as well. I would most certainly return and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Vancouver or stopping en route as I was.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pattywax
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Just had an overnight stay on a quick layover at Vancouver. Service and room were "top-notch". Wally at the front desk was GREAT! Very helpful, cheery, courteous. Can't say enough good things about both the hotel and Wally. Cudo's all around.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple