Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
US$85
Hotels.com
US$85
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$85
1,091 results
All reviews front desk full kitchen living room liquor store an upgrade vancouver airport free parking shuttle flight canada
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2018

Hari bent over backwards to help another lady and I get a room for Wed. and Thurs., as we were without a room due to a misunderstanding. The room was very clean. The hotel was very quiet - no noise from the main street in front whatsoever. Friendly cleaning staff. Amazing welcome upon arrival Wed night. Helped me with understanding the Sky Train breakdown...

Room tip: Needs new pillows. Or at least one that is different from the others. Lots of pillows for each bed, but all the same, which was not good for me.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Muffy68
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I would NEVER stay here again. The room key cards don't work properly in elevators, we were told "keep swiping...it will eventually work". Well no, it didn't, so eventually we lugged suitcases up the stairs. No water pressure in the shower, and the room looked out onto a rooftop with utility boxes and covered in litter and cigarette butts. When making the reservation I asked if they had a pool and she said 'yes'. Technically she didn't lie, they do have a pool... except that it was closed due to construction... which she did NOT share. The biggest issue is that it turned out the hotel was completely under construction. They did not mention this when I made the reservation over the phone, nor were the room rates lowered to compensate for the disruption. All along the hallways the carpeting was torn up, with tape and exposed concrete everywhere. Plumbing was dripping all along the hallway ceilings, so there were buckets along the hallways to catch water leaks. We had to evacuate when the fire alarm went off due to water leaking onto electrical wiring. So dozens of us were in the lobby in our pyjamas... it turns out this happened a couple weeks ago too because they hadn't fixed the problem. Then when firefighters gave staff the all-clear for us to return to our rooms they didn't bother passing that message along to hotel guests standing around the lobby in PJs - we only found out because fire trucks eventually left and a guest asked staff. Their response was "yah - you could've gone back in a long time ago!" Would've been nice to know... not sure why they wouldn't mention that to guests standing around the lobby in PJs... and that was for those of us that heard it! The fire alarm only rings in the hallway, and is only barely audible from inside the room - if you are in the bathroom, shower, or are asleep you would not stand a chance of hearing the alarm if there was a real fire. Eventually I was back in my room... that's when the construction work banging and wall/bed-shaking started, which led to very little sleep.

The photos of this hotel were great - I don't know when or where they were taken, but the hotel does NOT currently look like that. I was NOT well rested after my stay for my attendance at the conference. I can't imagine staying here before a flight. Avoid this hotel at all cost. You are better off staying out of town and commuting in, or paying more to sleep somewhere that is safe, quiet, and in reasonable condition for having guests.

1  Thank adrienne232018987
GM_Airport, General Manager at Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

We appreciate your comments posted and assure you that our team will review those with all departments listed. A leak from the roof was the cause for this very regrettable alarm. We do have a carpet replacement program ongoing and it did cause a bit of scheduling issues ,for which we are sorry. Our Pool needed to close as the heat exchange failed and the water temperature dropped to low ,but has since returned to full operation. As for the photos they are from our hotels Plaza Tower and Condo units.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Tired hotel, with tired rooms. Tiles in the bathroom chipped and broken.
Whole place is worn out and has a very cheap feel.

Asked the front desk clerk if coffee was available to go from the restaurant and there is none in the room.
He said yes. Walked for 5 minutes to the other side of the hotel, with my luggage. Restaurant closed, no coffee. Super annoying.
Desk basically said tough luck when I told him it was closed. Thanks for the morning exercise!

How hard is it to make coffee available even if the restaurant is not open for those people leaving at 6am??!!

Never again. Low quality hotel. Worn out tired rooms. Poor service.

Go to the Hilton around the corner.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank flycycletravel
Reviewed February 13, 2018

This hotel must have an amazing marketing team because the rooms and facilities look NOTHING like the website. Apparently this is a luxury hotel, however we did not have a luxury experience at all. The pool is on the ground floor and the hot tub is on the 8th floor. When you drive into the parkade, you see large bins overflowing with bedsheets lying all over the ground. We requested a play pen in our room and both that they sent up to us were broken. The staff were very pleasant but the actual building and facilities were decrepit, old, and gross looking. We will not be staying here again. Turns out that cheaper hotels like Holiday Inn and Best Western have better quality services anyways!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ellie K
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Attended a conference at this hotel a week ago. Very impressed! The rooms are spacious, beds very comfortable and all the amenities one could need. The staff were so helpful and friendly all through the Hotel and a shuttle was willing and offering to take you anywhere free of charge. The food was great both at the event and in the restaurant. Clean and location is great! Also a very fun Irish Pub to enjoy connected to the Hotel.

Room tip: None. The room was perfect, quiet and comfortable. I am already recommending to my friends and colleagues to stay no where else.
Date of stay: January 2018