We stay at this Marriott often because we travel between Nanaimo, BC (Vancouver Island) and Pittsburgh, PA about every six weeks. Our flight is too early to get from the island to the airport, so we have to stay overnight in Vancouver. This lovely boutique hotel has become almost a second home. No matter what time we check in, we are greeted with friendly, happy professionals. The lobby is small, but nicely integrated with the bar. The furnishings have been recently updated with fresh and contemporary seating areas. The bar area is fun and usually lively with business travellers during the week. It's less crowded on the weekends, but we still enjoy the same lovely service and often have dinner there (especially if I'm by myself, when i eat at the bar and chat with the bartenders.) The restaurant is lovely as well, and has a great breakfast buffet. All that, combined with wonderfully comfortable bed, mountain views, and lovely truffles, each evening, we rate this as one of the top hotels in our travels.
Also, the location is perfect for catching the sky train into downtown Vancouver, which we often do. Or we often go to the mall across the street, which has some of the best shoe stores in Vancouver! There are also a lot of great restaurants within walking distance.
The shuttle service to the airport runs every half hour and we can always count on getting to the airport before 6am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel! Our Vancouver airport hotel's location is ideal, just 5km from the Vancouver International Airport, accessible by complimentary airport shuttle. Our Vancouver hotel features stylish and spacious accommodations, which are perfect for business or leisure travel. We are a top choice among all hotels near Vancouver airport, offering you access to 2 on-site restaurants and all the amenities necessary to make a stay enjoyable. Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel is close to Vancouver and Richmond’s business districts, Steveston Village, and popular Vancouver attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel Richmond
- Marriott Vancouver Airport
- Marriott Hotel Richmond
- Marriott Richmond
- Richmond Marriott