We had a 1-bedroom suite with 2 queens which was very nice. We slept well - the beds were great & the room was quiet. Several restaurant choices nearby as well as on-site and there is a shopping mall very close by.
Only complaint was all the extra fees - PAY for breakfast, PAY for parking, PAY for internet, PAY for local calls. Internet costs $6/day. Parking was quoted at $13/day but after HST & something called 'Park Tax' you're up to $17.61/day. Breakfast in the on-site restaurant starts at $11. Local calls are $1.50 each!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel is located only 5km from the Vancouver International Airport, accessible by complimentary airport shuttle. This Vancouver hotel features stylish and spacious accommodations, perfect for either business or leisure travel. Marriott’s Vancouver Airport Hotel two on-site restaurants and all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and is close to Vancouver and Richmond’s business districts, Steveston Village and popular Vancouver attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel Richmond
- Marriott Vancouver Airport
- Marriott Hotel Richmond
- Marriott Richmond
- Richmond Marriott