Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
A lovely day

Reviewed May 24, 2018
Julian D
via mobile
Great facility and beautiful grounds

Great place for our corporate meetings and then brought the family and friends out for a... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Michael B
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Great place for our corporate meetings and then brought the family and friends out for a round.
Great views, eagles flying around, just a beautiful place with good food as well.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Friends were visiting from out of town so we attended the Mayfair Lakes Golf Club to watch them tee off with local friends. While waiting for them to return to the 19th hole we enjoyed brunch at the Lakeside Grill. We opted for finger food to share consisting of eagle wings, calamari, yam fries, onion rings, steamed clams and nachos.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

We attended a wedding reception during the weekend. We understand it is one of the hottest day of the summer, but the air conditioning was not functioning at all. It was torching hot inside the dining room. The restaurant blamed it on the door being opened but with the buffet food being served outside, how can the door be closed. The staffs had not taken any action to correct the situation. There was no fans in sight. The doors were closed afterward but the temperature got even higher so what they blamed on about the door is a complete lie. We also talked to some friends who had attended receptions at Mayfair and have the same experience when it is held in the summer. Please make sure anybody who wants to have reception at Mayfair to do it in the winter, well at that time maybe the heat will not be working. It is the worst dining experience.

4  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I've always enjoyed golfing here although it can be a little challenging with water on 14 holes. In the summer grass tees on the driving range and a large green for putting and chipping. Good food and drinks

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We went to golf on Canada Day, only to discover that we had won the random draw to win the Featured Foursome! They took such great care of us right from the get go in the pro-shop, arranging our rounds, carts, swag bags, gc's for food, etc. Our service at dinner as great too. An amazing day all around. The course itself was in great shape as well...my game, not so much :)

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

The course is great it’s maintained well and staff are friendly. The reason I’m not giving it 5 starts is the tee boxes are completely confusing. The reds are at the back the blues closer to the front. It made I don’t know why they would stray from the standard red, white, blue, black. Your just confusing your golfers change them back.

1  Thank Julian D
MayfairLakes, General Manager at Mayfair Lakes Golf and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Thank you very much Julian for your feedback. We truly appreciate you coming and playing our golf course. The tee box "tee marker colours" were changed a year ago after attending a USGA Symposium.

The reason we changed the colour is two fold. First, we wanted to go away from "gender specific tee blocks", being the red tees are for the ladies, and shift the reality of having golfers chose the tee box based on their golfing ability.

Secondly, we realized through other courses that took on this "new concept" before us, that the Pace of Play per round improved. In a perfect world all the tee box markers should be the same colour. The great game of golf should be enjoyed in four hours or less and with the fewest strokes taken. Our goal is to educate and encourage golfers as fulfillment to making this happen.

We hope to see you back at Mayfair Lakes soon

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Had the pleasure of golfing here last week - course was in great shape and the staff were friendly and professional. Will definitely be back for another round!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Had Easter Buffet there last sunday with my Family and was so disappointed with the food and the e service!!! No bread or toast or butter or jam just a cold and hard Eggs benedict??? The nerve of the manger to tell me thats all they have as a bread????

MayfairLakes, General Manager at Mayfair Lakes Golf and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We’re sorry to hear about the service you experienced during your visit. This is certainly not reflective of the standards we hold here at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club. If there is anything we can do to address your feedback, please email me at msmedstad@golfbc.com and I would be happy to discuss your comments, Mike Smedstad, General Manager.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

We had a retirement party at the Lakeside Grill and it was truly awful!

The server was cold and unfriendly. She made it seem like she was doing us a favour anytime she needed to take a drink order or provide service. Our drinks were almost always empty and we waited a really long time to have her even take our order.

I'm a vegetarian and I understand that most menus aren't tailored to my dietary restrictions... but attempting to order from this menu was incredibly stressful. Almost every single item had meat in it and when I asked about making substitutions they were unwilling to work with me. They told me if I ordered the Pad Thai with vegetables instead of chicken I'd have to pay more than the original menu price. I asked to speak to the manager so I could tell him about my poor ordering experience. He brushed off my concerns and went on to tell me about how great several of their meat dishes were instead of discussing the lack of meatless options/substitutes available.

The food was incredibly overpriced and I don't believe anyone at our large table was satisfied with what they received. The mussels that one of our party ordered hadn't even been cleaned before being served.

It's a beautiful location... too bad the dining experience The Lakeside Grill provides is terrible. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

2  Thank Sara W
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Terrible service. The waitress could not have been less pleasant and unfriendly. Food was mediocre and expensive. Poor quality and served cold. We had a group of 14 but there were only a few other tables of people and no excuse the poor service. The beautiful location didn't make up for the unpleasant experience. Would not recommend this place.