“Su Hang”
Review of Su Hang Restaurant

Su Hang Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 1,008 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We had no idea what to expect upon coming there and were positively surprised! We ordered intiutively and were very happy with our choice. The portions are large and for the sake of experimenting I would recommend going there in a group so you can order a bigger variety of food. It was delicious but still cheap, which doesn't always come together.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

suggestions for reservatoins for dinner were correct. I was a solo traveler so i got in a small table when they left. I dined on shrimp and pork dumplings and dan dan noodles. their version of dan dan was different than i ever had before. very peanut based, other places were much more chile based. I can say that I prefer this one! great noodles and the sauce was killer. I ate way too much! pricing is great here and service was very prompt and nice.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We pre-ordered a "bat bo duck" (eight treasures including chestnuts, pork, salt egg yolks in glutonous rice stuffed in the duck that was deep fried with the skin still crispy when served) and the ling cod soup (seasonal --- only when there are live ling cods). Our overseas friend said the duck was better than the one she had in HK just a few days ago. We had the traditional siu lung bao (pork dumpling), steamed buns (eat with dishes) and baked buns (dipped in condensed milk and eaten as dessert), prawns fried in chili sauce, pork ribs in special shanghainese marinade on a bed of spinach, shredded tofu skin stir-fried with chili and other shanghainese delicacies such as marinaded bamboo shoots and drunken chicken. The dessert of deep fried egg whites coated with pink sugar was one of my favorites.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Very freindly to us . we are non chinese and required guidance through the menu and they were more than pleased to assist. food was great as was the service!

1  Thank Mitry L
Reviewed October 10, 2016

The very best Dan Dan noodles in the CIty if you are looking for peanutty over spicy. Service is friendly and efficient. THe turpin cake, schezuan green beans and many other dim sum items are delish! There XLB's are good but a little large for that one bite soupy, hot hit.
This is my go to for Dan Dan noodles.