All reviews rooftop patio make your own waffles free breakfast small pool vancouver airport free parking waffle maker walking distance yogurt shopping mall asian food pool and hot tub budget hotel the breakfast area hotel is located shuttle service the hotel is clean
Reviewed September 8, 2018

we stayed at this hotel on our way back from Vancouver. Had great experience, is so close to the airport and good fast shuttle service to airport. There is a nice pool at the hotel, which we didn't have time to use. Breakfast is complementary and was really good food. I would stay here again for sure if I get to visit Vancouver again

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM261, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thanks for brightening our day! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at the La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport. Your positive experience is exactly what we aim for! All of us at the La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport look forward to being here for you on your next visit!

Reviewed September 6, 2018

The hotel was very clean and the room what we'd expect for a mid-range hotel, comfortable and well set up. The shuttle was prompt and the location a short walk from the Sky Train. There were lots of restaurant choices nearby and we found a great Japanese restaurant.

It was more than I expect to pay for this type of hotel in Vancouver. That said, given that it was a last minute booking, it was a great deal relative to what was available in Vancouver.

Like the reviewer below, the kids and I weren't terribly happy with the amount of plastic waste associated with breakfast, especially given the messaging at the Vancouver Aquarium. Paper plates would do in a pinch. Or, better, yet, install a small dishwasher and use regular cutlery, etc.

On check-in, the desk was understaffed, with one employee doing the best he could with a high maintenance guest, leaving three separate groups to wait for quite a while to check-in/out. (We were next in line and waited 15 minutes).

On check-out I waited for 10 minutes for an employee to show up at the desk, before I realized he was tucked away in the backroom on his cell phone - not cool.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I will share your feedback with our team. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards. We will make sure that members our team go thru a re-orientation on meeting our brand standards and delivering superior guest service skills. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Stayed here for 2 days. Room was clean. Nice décor. Food for breakfast was average. The location to restaurants and Walmart and shopping in the area was good as well. Palm tree in the entrance is nice. Saw a homeless guy sleeping underneath it one morning. :-)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. At La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, we constantly strive to provide excellent service and satisfaction to all of our guests. When a guest takes the time to write, we are especially grateful.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel resides in nice location near restaurants and shopping. Big down fall, when the customer service failed us. We flew red eye and arrived to the hotel 2am and got 2 rooms for my hubby’s parents and us. We were so jetlag and tired especially traveling with 2 years old baby. In the morning, we got a call around 9 telling us that we have vacate the room for stupid hotel photo shoot, so they stated that we leave the room at 10am. then, they will give us a new room since when we booked, we booked two days and because we booked additional day (the day we were arriving) separately, the hotel couldn’t link the reservation into one. My parents in law were furious bc of lack of sleep that they had, but atleast they got a room right away. I was not happy that I had to reload everything and unpack again. This is not the end! We went our for errands bc they told us they will get another room ready for us because we need 2 total rooms. When we return to hotel after 12:30, they told us that the room is not available until 2:30. Ok. I have old parents tired and baby that has to nap soon and this was going way out of board. I never had this bad experience with a hotel. Why would they kick us out at 10am when normal check out is 12 and doesn’t give us a room back till 2:30. It is first day of our vacation and we really couldn’t do much but just linger around the hotel and suffer from all these chaos that hotel has created.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Valued Guest: We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you to have when staying with us! We will have our staff undergo training to ensure that this situation never occurs again. Your feedback will help us improve our operations.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

La Quinta Inn has been my favorite lately. The rate is great and value is excellent. The Vancouver location was very good as expected. It is not too far from the train station that takes you to downtown Vancouver, they provide airport shuttle. I had to leave the hotel at 3:30am and they provided me a taxi on their expense. I really appreciate that. Thank you.

Date of stay: August 2018