“Meh..”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Nothing special here. I came here for the all you can eat. Food came out really quickly which is a good thing, but the service was terrible!! I mean, does it kill you to smile?! Not one of them looked happy or at least acted like they cared. The Sashimi was good and tasted fresh (thank god!).The rolls were slightly disappointing ..(they use imitation crabs btw) and the beef teriyaki tasted bland.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I liked the service, the toro & salmon belly sashimi I ordered were fresh. The cooked stuff though I wouldn't recommend -oyster motoyaki was blech! black cod looked dry. Will definitely be back to satisfy my once-a-week sashimi cravings. :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 13, 2008

First time I went here, service was terrible. Second time was better, but it doesn't rank amongst my fave sushi places. Consider this review a generous one.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook