My husband and I stayed at the Londsdale Quay Hotel twice during our trip to BC & Washington in August 2012. We are always used to staying at 5 star accommodations wherever we go and this hotel was NO EXCEPTION! We absolutely loved it!
The first time we stayed at the Londsdale (for three nights), we were provided with a gorgeous room on the top floor overlooking the Quay and Shipyards. Our rooms were spacious and luxurious. The best part was being able to open up the patio-type doors to breathe in the fresh ocean air. Gorgeous views all around! We were also quite impressed of the amenities available ie. the individual, full-sized water coolers in our room (which I have never seen in any hotels) - great idea and thank you! The beds were super comfortable and the bathroom had some really great quality amenities. Clean and perfect all around!
We went on our trip down South and then came back to stay at the Lonsdale for two more days before heading back to Calgary (home). This time around we were even more in awe of the amazing accommodations and views!! The room we stayed in had 180 degree views of the water and downtown Vancouver - can you ask for more!?! The room was huge, and included a desk and flat screen TV and a hallway to the bathroom. The room also included some artwork and accenting pieces which gave the room charm.
The staff on both parts of our trip were so helpful and friendly! They helped us with directions, good eats, and local tips (ps. check out the restaurant only a block east overlooking the water if you like gourmet treats like Ahi Tuna Nachos, Pier 7). Another amazing thing about this hotel is its location...where else can you find a bustling market three floors down from your room?? The market had the freshest Sushi, fruit, and crepes! The little boutique stores were also really nice and had some unique items you wouldn't be able to find elsewhere. We took the Seabus a couple times to head to Downtown Vancouver, which is basically only a minute away from the market courtyard - so convenient! The hotel parking was great as well...we found underground parking every night - no issues at all and very convenient.
All in all this hotel was clean, luxurious, charming, convenient and unique all in one! If you are considering this hotel, don't believe any bad reviews that are posted. This hotel has got it all!!! The staff bend backwards to ensure you have a great stay and the location of the hotel can't be beat. No where will you be able to stay at a five star hotel (which is what I give it no question!) with amazing restaurants, concerts and people surrounding you. Enjoy your stay at this hotel as it's a gem! Happy travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver