Lonsdale Quay hotel was excellent for our short 2 day stay in Vancouver pre-cruise. I spent alot of time ahead of our trip looking for a great hotel in Vancouver with a location near the cruise port. Everything seemed so expensive! Finally I came across a post on an online forum recommending this hotel. We found a great rate on Hotwire, and I'm convinced it is one of the best locations in town, especially for the price. The SeaBus port is right out the hotel and it drops you off just a couple blocks down from the cruise terminal in Vancouver. We watched the schedules to see when the SeaBus would come, and it took us only about 20 minutes to get from our room to the cruise terminal! Can't beat that for the price. The market and restaurants in the same building are excellent as well, made for a great breakfast stop. We highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come for the Experience! Located on the spectacular North Vancouver waterfront! The Lonsdale Quay Hotel is a gateway to Vancouver's attractions, Whistler and major North Vancouver businesses. Whether for business or pleasure, our hotel is your best choice on the north shore of Vancouver! Explore our new Executive Rooms, Junior Suites and Standard rooms! Our Waterfront Boutique property will leave you with lasting memories. Fantastic Vancouver waterfront boutique hotel located in a vibrant market and shops. Your best North Vancouver Hotel choice. Accessible to all attractions! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lonsdale Quay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lonsdale Quay North Vancouver
- Hotel Lonsdale Quay
- Lonsdale Quay Hotel North Vancouver