“Great evening out with friends”
Review of Hurricane Grill - CLOSED

Hurricane Grill
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed February 5, 2017

We dined with friends on a Saturday night. Although lots of interesting dishes to choose from, I had heard the burgers were good, so I had the French Onion Soup and Swiss burger. While I have had better onion soup at a might higher price, this was really hot and tasty. . The burger was one of the best Ive had on the lower mainland. Service was great, ambiance nice and upbeat with various sports games on, but not Intrusive. Noise level was such that you can have a conversation without yelling. All in all, a very.nice evening and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I tend to visit this place quite once in a while because of it's unique location, but my last experience was not a complete satisfactory. Upon out arrival we were greeted by the hostess and quickly offered a nice table.
The waitress took our order for drinks and food. Drinks arrived I would say in a timely manner, however food delivery took for ever. At some point someone came up and said "your food is on the way" that's about 30 mins after we placed our order. Finally the food arrived! - fish tacos were great! Once we were done we had to wait for our bill - We got up, dressed up and were ready to leave any time, but no one asked us if we enjoyed the lunch, service... do we want to pay??? I kind of feel I should've just walk away.... overall koodos to kitchen, serving staff - not so much :(

Reviewed September 12, 2016

There were four of us--two grilled Salads (steak) and two Chicken Curry Bowls. We were all very impressed. They looked good, smelled super, and tasted great. Including 2 glasses of wine, and 2 sodas, plus tip, the total was $107.94. I think the place has been made over, because the sign certainly has changed. With the outside windows, it had a feeling of a Cape Cod bar. It was Sunday night, and they had the football game on, and if I had one complaint, I thought it was a little loud. However, I am 68 and don't have the best hearing. Good service. No complaints. And a number of gluten free choices.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I assume it's a chain as we ate in one in central Vancouver yesterday and whilst looking for somewhere for a late breakfast today saw this one. It's more like a slightly run down sports bar but the food and service were really good. I had the breakfast skillet again and my wife had the West Coast Benny, both great

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Managed to get in before Happy Hour ended. A bit if an older establishment, wooden benches outside and size us relatively small. There were a few screens to watch. Enjoyed my $4 highball but a tall seems to be 4.50. The daughter had the $6.95 Bellini which se days was okay. However we did enjoy the $5 appies: tacos and potato skins. The tacos had good floor and were quite large. The potato skins also had good flavour and also had deep fried crunchy parts, much like potato chips....very good. Our server was good but liked to spend time with regulars.