“Lunch and People Watching”
Review of Hurricane Grill

Hurricane Grill
Ranked #81 of 393 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We met up for a delicious lunch and yummy Sunday mimosas . The patio is heated and you have a really amazing view of the harbor. The patios are pet friendly which is really nice.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Popped in for brunch on a cold Sunday morning. Room is lovely and a nice place to spend some time. Service was great with waitresses being very attentive. Food was so-so but not terrible.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We dined with friends on a Saturday night. Although lots of interesting dishes to choose from, I had heard the burgers were good, so I had the French Onion Soup and Swiss burger. While I have had better onion soup at a might higher price, this was really hot and tasty. . The burger was one of the best Ive had on the lower mainland. Service was great, ambiance nice and upbeat with various sports games on, but not Intrusive. Noise level was such that you can have a conversation without yelling. All in all, a very.nice evening and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I tend to visit this place quite once in a while because of it's unique location, but my last experience was not a complete satisfactory. Upon out arrival we were greeted by the hostess and quickly offered a nice table.
The waitress took our order for drinks and food. Drinks arrived I would say in a timely manner, however food delivery took for ever. At some point someone came up and said "your food is on the way" that's about 30 mins after we placed our order. Finally the food arrived! - fish tacos were great! Once we were done we had to wait for our bill - We got up, dressed up and were ready to leave any time, but no one asked us if we enjoyed the lunch, service... do we want to pay??? I kind of feel I should've just walk away.... overall koodos to kitchen, serving staff - not so much :(

Reviewed 12 September 2016

There were four of us--two grilled Salads (steak) and two Chicken Curry Bowls. We were all very impressed. They looked good, smelled super, and tasted great. Including 2 glasses of wine, and 2 sodas, plus tip, the total was $107.94. I think the place has been made over, because the sign certainly has changed. With the outside windows, it had a feeling of a Cape Cod bar. It was Sunday night, and they had the football game on, and if I had one complaint, I thought it was a little loud. However, I am 68 and don't have the best hearing. Good service. No complaints. And a number of gluten free choices.