“Snow Limo on Grouse Mountain”
Review of Snow Limo Tours

Snow Limo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The BEST and ONLY WAY for non-skiers or snowboarders to glide along snow-covered mountain trails, to enjoy breathtaking vistas, to actually join your group, friends or family on the mountain, on the slopes! Your personal Snow Limo Tours Chauffeur will take you for a comfortable snowy mountain trail excursion and show you all the sights that you have not been able to see up to now! Come and enjoy!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 4, 2014

My friend and I did a Snow Limo trip in February 2014. I have to admit I was very sceptical when she suggested it, but an amazing 60 minutes later I was very thankful that she persuaded me to do it.
It was an amazing feeling gliding down the hill not to mention the astonishing view you see.

My guide Lachlan was great he pointed out all the attractions and always had a joke on his lips.
We first went on the short tour but extended to the one hour trip to the peak (in my opinion a must do!) as it was too much fun.

I absolute recommend Snow Limo to everybody who wants to find out what that winter sport hype is all about. I think I will start skiing next season after Snow Limo.

3  Thank Mountain R

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Me and two collegues went to Vancouver for a work trip but could extend our stay to get in some sight seeing and nature exploring. We went to Grouse Mountain for a day trip. Since one of my collegues couldn't ski on her own, the Ski Limo was a perfect way to have her spend the day with the rest of us who were more advanced skiers. The guides were extremely nice and gave us a great tour. My collegue told me it was quite comfortable to sit in the "Limo" and at no moment did she feel scared. It was a lot of fun and I'd recommend this service for anyone who cannot ski but would like to accompany a ski group or simply would like to get a chance to enjoy the mountain in a very compfortable and fun way.

4  Thank MaureenJK