Review Highlights
SNOWLIMO TOURS

If you want to join in the fun with friends and family and not put skis on - you MUST try Snowlimo... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2016
somo123
Kelowna, Canada
via mobile
Snow Limo Tour - Big White, B.C.

This was my husband and my first time to the interior of British Columbia and to Big White. Our... read more

Reviewed February 21, 2016
Lori M
Oakville, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2014

My friend and I did a Snow Limo trip in February 2014. I have to admit I was very sceptical when she suggested it, but an amazing 60 minutes later I was very thankful that she persuaded me to do it.
It was an amazing feeling gliding down the hill not to mention the astonishing view you see.

My guide Lachlan was great he pointed out all the attractions and always had a joke on his lips.
We first went on the short tour but extended to the one hour trip to the peak (in my opinion a must do!) as it was too much fun.

I absolute recommend Snow Limo to everybody who wants to find out what that winter sport hype is all about. I think I will start skiing next season after Snow Limo.

Date of experience: February 2014
3  Thank Mountain R
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Me and two collegues went to Vancouver for a work trip but could extend our stay to get in some sight seeing and nature exploring. We went to Grouse Mountain for a day trip. Since one of my collegues couldn't ski on her own, the Ski Limo was a perfect way to have her spend the day with the rest of us who were more advanced skiers. The guides were extremely nice and gave us a great tour. My collegue told me it was quite comfortable to sit in the "Limo" and at no moment did she feel scared. It was a lot of fun and I'd recommend this service for anyone who cannot ski but would like to accompany a ski group or simply would like to get a chance to enjoy the mountain in a very compfortable and fun way.

Date of experience: January 2014