“SNOWLIMO TOURS”
Review of Snow Limo Tours

Snow Limo Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The BEST and ONLY WAY for non-skiers or snowboarders to glide along snow-covered mountain trails, to enjoy breathtaking vistas, to actually join your group, friends or family on the mountain, on the slopes! Your personal Snow Limo Tours Chauffeur will take you for a comfortable snowy mountain trail excursion and show you all the sights that you have not been able to see up to now! Come and enjoy!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

If you want to join in the fun with friends and family and not put skis on - you MUST try Snowlimo Tours. An excellent way to se the mountain and extensive views. Mike runs a very professional service. Perfect for all ages, wedding photos in full gear!!

1  Thank somo123

Reviewed February 21, 2016

This was my husband and my first time to the interior of British Columbia
and to Big White. Our trip was blessed with warmer weather and alot of
snow. It was perfect for my adventure on the snow limo.

I am a photographer and I wanted to get pictures of my husband skiing as
well as pictures that truly capture the beauty of the mountains. I do not
ski so I would never have had that opportunity without the use of the snow
limo.

I booked a 2 hour ride for the morning run and I was not disappointed. From
the moment I sat in the snow limo and was fastened in it was the most amazing experience.
I did not have to do any work other than enjoy the ride, the beautiful scenery and to
take my pictures. I was in my happy place.

The snow limo is for anyone even if you ski or snowboard as you get to sit back and just
take in the beauty that is all around you.

Thank you Mike for the wonderful experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2015

What an amazing, exhilarating experience. Travel in comfort and enjoy the views as you travel worry free down the slopes. My guide, Robert, was very informative of any changes I may experience as we slid the slopes and continually checked if I was ok with the speed or wanting to slow down. I know the seasons is practically over but put it on your to do list for next season.

1  Thank Sandy P
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I visited Grouse Mountain with my friends from language school. As we had worn only casual clothes and shoes, there wasn't a big chance to see much around. Once we spotted guys from Snow Limo coming back and figured out what it was about, we decided to give it a try. It turned out to be one of the best attractions we had tried in Van. It was already dark with no clouds and the landing-plane like view was amazing. This unique snow experience made my friend from Brasil (who had never seen snow before) wanting to try skiing. Thank you, SL Crew!!!

3  Thank Veronika Z