“White Spot, good food, good prices”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #114 of 412 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Reviewed May 6, 2017

A standard that is overall good through the chain. Never had a poor meal, and the Turkey dinner is back on the menu, so back to normal service. Had the roast beef dip and endless fries, just the perfect end to the day.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

While I can't say that this restaurant distinguished itself, it does have a solid menu with a nice array of options and friendly service. The food was ok, but not really anything special.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Why do people keep giving us gift cards to this place and why do we keep using them? The atmosphere of this place is atrocious. Babies are screaming, the kids on the other side of our booth are standing up and staring at us, the kids in the booth next to us are sitting with their feet on the table and their underwear showing. Our server didn't appear very mobile and wasn't very educated about dietary substitutions. When I told him I need a couple modifications to my meal he signed and said, "Oh boy...." Well sorrrrrrry! I ordered a salad without the chicken and cheese and my husband ordered a burger and poutine. So why on earth did the two tables sat in a different server's section AFTER we were sat, receive their food so long before us that they were done eating by the time our food arrived? Bad from beginning to end, just like I hoped it wouldn't be.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

After waiting for about 10 minutes we were asked whether a table would be o.k. Um, yes, I'd prefer not to eat off the floor! I guess what he meant to say was "would you prefer a table or booth". We were also surprised that there was lots of space when we, along with parties with small children, were asked to wait. Service was borderline unfriendly, the food o.k. I had the Asian noodle salad, my friend another salad. Won't be my first choice for dinner again.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

The food is always okay at this White Spot but on a recent visit the service was terrible. With many people waiting for a table, tables were not being cleared. When we finally were seated we were surrounded by dirty tables waiting to be cleared. They need to hire more staff to keep up the pace.