“Well deserved of great reviews”
Review of Le Petit Cafe

Le Petit Cafe
Ranked #63 of 412 Restaurants in North Vancouver
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed August 22, 2017

My wife and I discovered this little gem whilst shopping at the produce store next door.
Do you ever get tired of the corporate franchise name brand restaurants with the blaring music and the so called chic menu?. Well folks this is the place. The ambience is quaint, inviting and relaxing. You really feel at home. The offerings have something for every taste and all well prepared. I am a discriminating coffee fanatic....it is great. With the hosts, they are very proud of their cafe and rightfully so. Their interaction with their guests is wonderful. There is something rewarding about patronizing a local establishment run by two people that deserve your business.

Pay them a visit, you won't be disappointed..

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank jagsdriver
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Found this great cafe for a lunch stop with family after visiting capilano suspension park. Such a pleasure after struggling to find food like this on our stay in Vancouver. Soups and sandwiches delicious. Warm, welcoming and cosy. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017

The coffee is fantastic! My first time inside, I told the owner “THIS PLACE REMINDS ME OF MONTREAL!” and she confirmed “my partner is from Québec that was our whole purpose!” I lived in Montréal in Notre-Dame Gracie where we would have little coffee shops just like this place! The atmosphere, decor, and coziness really make this place a community gem. Many neighbourhoods in Montreal had a place for the community to gather, so I'm thrilled that North Vancouver's Delbrook area now has one to call its own too.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Had a lunch with friends there after a hike. There were 2 soup choices, a variety of sandwiches, samosa, wrap, sausage roll etc. plus assorted sweets. I had the tomato basil soup with a sausage roll - both delicious. Upon asking if I wanted ketchup I replied yes with a bit of hot sauce please. One of the ladies mixed a bit of Tabasco red into some ketchup serving it in a ramekin on the plate. Nice touch!

Afterwards I had a cookie - made there plus an americano. Which was served in a somewhat fancy glass cup - like is often done in europe. Another nice touch.

The room is homey - tables, chairs but also has some bar seating as well as outdoor - shaded patio seating. Really quite nice!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2016

I might be shooting myself in the foot by telling the world how amazing this place is. Tucked away in the Delbrook Plaza, only minutes away from the hustle bustle of Westview Shopping Centre and Edgemont Village, this is a haven with its cozy ambience and French touch. These two ladies know what they're doing. Oh, did I mention AMAZING sandwiches and delicious coffee?

Date of visit: July 2016