“Sandwiches very good. Cakes were very good. Service was very good.”
Review of Thomas Haas

Thomas Haas
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in North Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 1, 2018

Went and got sandwiches, which were very good. We also bought around $100 worth of cakes to try back at home. The majority were very good. There were four of us taste tasting, and obvious there are likes and dislikes, but the bakery is the closest we have found to the ones we tried in Europe. More refined that most bakeries we found in North America. this place is recommended. Street parking only, and only a small space for eating at the bakery, more catered towards take out. We had the sandwiches and coffee on the premise, on a typical bakery table... cozy.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went to enjoy a good cup of coffee. Specialize in Chocolate
Just South of the North Shore Automall.
Great view of the city of Vancouver

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by Thomas Haas to purchase a Stollen as a Christmas gift. As always bought more than I intended and had a wonderful coffee and pastry while there. The best chocolates anywhere

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Amazing little cafe in North Van. A must stop for anyone wanting truly the best coffee nd pastries/chocolates

Reviewed January 21, 2018

First, it's tucked away at the end of a road near an international school and surrounded by industrial offices. There is no parking, just a few very tight spots right in front of the shop. There isn't even anything on the street. We were lucky enough to snag a spot when someone left but the spaces are incredibly small and, with all the big SUVs parked there, it was very hard to even get out of the car and when we left I had to back up so my husband could get in. We tried to go here for a light lunch but it was so crowded and noisy we decided we'd just get something to go, which we did. The food itself was very good but the ordering system is very strange and my overall impression was of chaos. I don't know how their cakes are but they look amazing, I'm just not sure it's worth the frustration to buy one as they are also very pricy. I think I'll stick to some of my other local businesses.