“Good tapas again”

Bin 100 Tapas Parlour
Ranked #37 of 338 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Description: Tapas restaurant with an extensive beer menu and creative cocktails. All food is organic, locally sourced and made fresh to order.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family visited Bin 100. This was our second time. Consistently good taste and presentation. Our only complaint is the amount of food you get for the price.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After seeing a movie (opera, actually) at SilverCity, we visited Bin 100 for a late lunch. We had the Pomme Frites and the hummus platter and it was very good. The Pomme Frites were piled high like a Jenga game, and sprinkled with a balsamic reduction that was just perfectly sweet/sharp. The hummus platter was good. The olive hummus was spectacular. My friend is vegan and so we got two red pepper hummus instead of the goat cheese salsa for the third bowl, and that worked well. I'll definitely be back.

Where is it? Turn on the road to Superstore off Schoolhouse, the one you take to get to Wendy's, and it's the first building on the left, the space closest to Wendy's. Not an upscale look from the outside, but definitely Vancouver-level food.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The food was great. The concept of Tappas is fun. We even had the Kanagroo, tasted great too.
Wouldn't hesitate recommending, as long as you like to share.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have to tell you the grilled cauliflower is utterly amazing. You should check this place out, for just that item. The rest of the food was good .. but not great like that dish. In fact the pomme frites were difficult to eat without creating a mess and hard to dip into the aoli. But, overall, I will definitely go back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My wife and I came here for our first time. The were greeted by owner; he was quite pleasant.

The Charcuterie was ok. We liked the grilled chorizo and duck pate.

The Honey Glazed Duck was cooked nicely; however, the duck itself was a bit on the fattier side.

We also had the 1lb of Salt Spring Island Mussels in the white wine sauce. Mussels were ok, but not as fresh as other restaurants.

The chocolate layer cake dessert was very good. I believe there are layers of cake and mousse.

We would be happy to come back and try other menu items. Happy hour starts at 2pm - happy hour offers a couple of dollars off a number of tapas.