“Best Chinese in the Tri-Cities”

Woking Dragon Chinese Bistro
Ranked #31 of 334 Restaurants in Coquitlam
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My family has been eating here for as long as I can remember - since it was Lee's. By far the best chinese food in the Tri-Cities. Great quality of food, interior is very modern, service is always excellent.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

Great Chinese food. There is a nice mix of traditional and "Canadian" Chinese food on the menu. Food is always very fresh and tasty. Don't forget to try the Ginger Beef Strips!! Sooo good!!!

1  Thank TheTravellingDu0
Reviewed 20 June 2011

The food is good, but it is over priced for what you get. The portions are small compared to other similar quality restaurants. The service is poor and very slow. If you order takeout their wait time is long compared to others and give them even more time than they say because it won't be ready when you get there. There is always annoyed people waiting to pick up their food! There are much better chinese restaurants nearby- Hons, Wa wing for instence.

2  Thank stellerdude
Reviewed 23 December 2010

I called to do a take-out order and the guy who answered the phone was condescending and rude. He had absolutely no manners and to top it all off he got my order wrong. I was told it would take about 20 mins, but ending up waiting 45 mins. I ordered the beef and broccoli and there were literally five pieces of beef in the dish. I called to let them know and the same guy answered the phone. He didn't seem to want to deal with it and told me he would have the manager call me back, which he/she never did. Very disappointed!

1  Thank foodie10231
Reviewed 3 January 2010

This is the best Chinese food I've found in Coquitlam. We ordered sweet and sour pork and hot and sour soup. The sweet and sour pork had a lot of meat in it and the hot and sour soup had fresh prawn in it. It tasted more like what I would cook at home rather than cheap take out :) We got the food delivered but they forgot to put fortune cookies and their menu though..