All reviews residential area bedroom suite dvd player operations manager long stay full kitchen make your own waffles longer stay hotel is located canada's wonderland complimentary breakfast breakfast area free parking short drive quiet location booked this hotel front desk staff
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We stayed at the hotel for a weekend road trip to Toronto. The hotel locates in Markham not too fall away from ETR 407 with access to tremendous choices of Asian food. It is inside a tranquil residence/office area. The parking lot is spacious and undergoing some remolding.
The check-in process was very smooth. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Both the lobby and the guest room were nice and clean. The suite was not too large but the space is enough. However, there are a few points I do not fully satisfy. There was an unfinished 2-inch hole on the wall inside the room somehow. The mattress and the pillows (even the firm one) are a little too soft. The noise of water flow can be heard when someone takes a shower next door. Anyway, these are not big issues.
We did not try the complimentary breakfast because there was so much nice Asian food nearby.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Nothing special. Comfortable rooms and clean. Decent breakfast available. Experience was simple and straightforward. Great rooms for long term stays. Regular sized rooms available as well. Perfect for all occasions.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I stayed there for 2 nights as I was visiting a family member at Shouldice. It was perfect for me, clean and comfortable. I felt safe and the breakfast was fine. It was a bit hard to find but calling the hotel they got me right there and checked me in early. I would recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and we were allowed to check in early. The breakfast was good. The snack/supper they had on certain days was also pretty good. The pool was pretty basic and looked like it was not taken care of very good. There were a few staff members there that were amazing. But a few of the guys working there need some customer service training.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Made our reservation with IHG on the phone Asked for early check-in due to driving 11 hours Person on phone said know problem. Get to hotel and said room won't be ready til 2. Said go have breakfast this was at 9 and just wait. We went out came back at 2 room was ready. 2 bedroom suite which is what we asked for. One problem the ceiling had major leak problem that it looked like our 3 year old had patched. They said this won't be an issue. Thurs, Fri everything was fine. Sat it rained and also in our room we were checking out next day so didn't change rooms. On weekend they don't clean rooms but at 8 knock on door with towels. When room was cleaned the other days it was like a kid did it for papers were still on floor and bed made poorly So it showed the hotel had not been renovated. Everything else was fine with hotel Good thing parks close by so when we had to kill time we had some where to go.

Room tip: I would check out room to see if ceiling is damaged
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Hello Denise P,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for making us a part of your visit here in Toronto, ON. As always, we wanted nothing more but to deliver the best we can provide everytime you stay with us. I've seen that our location was very ideal for this visit and that the room you had perfectly suited what you were looking for.

I hoped to have made it this way all-throughout, but I'm sorry yours had some downturns because we weren't able to have you for an early check-in and that your room had some leakage on the ceiling. I regard your insight regarding the room getting wet during the last night and the daily service cleaning isn't as good as you wanted it to be. I understand that with the leak, it made you think our hotel can get to use a good make-over to address the problem. I certainly appreciate the suggestion, Denise P.

We continuously look for ways to make your experience memorable. Your review will also be carefully considered should there be renovations in the pipeline. We continuously look for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas for improvement.

Your stay may not have been the best picture to remember of us but I am positive to capture a better one as soon as you get back. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,